Any Military DLs ??

ARNG full time aircraft mechanic here. I wore some Goodnites to work one day. Like it was already said. It’s easy to hide in the baggy uniform pants. I quickly used my goodnite and stuffed it in my cargo pocket. Threw it in the dumpster when no one was looking. So no one would see a used pull-up hanging out in the bathroom trash can. Wide open to the public. I decided against it again because of all the reaching and bending I have to do. Crawling into tight spaces. The one time my shirt comes untucked and something shows itself. It’ll be a fun time after that. Guys can be harsh on you around here. I get made fun of because I drive a Subaru. Like I’m some kind of hippie.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrashPanda01 and Diprs2
On a deployment to Iraq 18-19’ someone got a care package (the generic ones everyone gets) that had adult diapers in it. I so badly wanted to snag them up but they were already thrown out before I could get even a glance. Our best guess is that a nonprofit was making mass care packages for military and elderly people at care facilities. Or something like that. Somehow the wrong one meant for elderly people was mixed in with the ones meant for servicemen overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Air National Guard here. Never seriously considered being padded in uniform and likely never will. I was deployed stateside for a few months a couple years ago and thought about bringing some diapers with since I had my own room, but the walls in the dorms were very thin and I never knew whether or not I had a neighbor so I didn't.

Reactions: Diprs2
Troy said:
7 years infantry 4 of them in recon .
Loved it.
1st recon?

20 years USCG here. We’re out there!

Reactions: RampDog
Army National Guard. Closet DL during my time. I was padded on non pt days and lucked out having the opportunity to stay in officers housing or a private room in the barracks. Never had an issue. 92 to 2000

3 Years army veteran here.

Back