Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pretty sure I'm not the only diapered soldier on this site lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Diprs2, Canadianfalls, I12BLittle89 and 2 others
Youā€™re not alone, Iā€™m here on the Air Force side of things

Reactions: Diprs2, camdendl, perlFerret and 1 other person
Def not alone, Army

Reactions: Diprs2, MeDisneyBaby, perlFerret and 1 other person
I retired out of the Air Force after 21 years. Some amazing DL related stories.

Reactions: Diprs2, Canadianfalls, perlFerret and 4 others
Spent four years in the Marine Corps. Greatest time of my life.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, JeriHfoley18, MarineJohn and 4 others
Army veteran 3.5 years

Reactions: Diprs2, MeDisneyBaby, perlFerret and 1 other person
7 years infantry 4 of them in recon .
Loved it.

Reactions: Diprs2, JeriHfoley18, furry121 and 3 others
CuriousUser said:
Youā€™re not alone, Iā€™m here on the Air Force side of things
Good Deal :)šŸ˜Š I've always had a feeling there were others out there but never could completely confirm it.

Reactions: Diprs2 and perlFerret
Jk95 said:
Pretty sure I'm not the only diapered soldier on this site lol šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m thinking of joining the Marines when Iā€™m out of high school

Reactions: Diprs2, Jk95 and perlFerret
BabyHailey1977 said:
Would love to hear your stories some time.

Reactions: Diprs2, perlFerret and Jk95
Im a retired vet. I did 14 years in the Canadian Navy in the reg force. I spent a lot of years at sea before getting hurt and being forced into an early retirement.

Reactions: Diprs2, Canadianfalls and perlFerret
How did you all manage to wear diapers in the military? I'm just curious, as I would've guessed abdl would be something looked down upon in the military, and I wonder how you all got them, stored them, and of course used and disposed of them covertly...

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jk95
Dorsetdl said:

elliotthegaydiaperboy said:
Iā€™m thinking of joining the Marines when Iā€™m out of high school
You should like it! Marines go to a lot if places, probably more than the Army honestly.

Reactions: Diprs2
Does a retired count ? But sometimes I'm thiking to go fight with a Putin's SoBs

Reactions: BoyLuc, MeDisneyBaby and Jk95
BabyHailey1977 said:
Hi Hailey, are you willing to share ?, would like to hear

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
How did you all manage to wear diapers in the military? I'm just curious, as I would've guessed abdl would be something looked down upon in the military, and I wonder how you all got them, stored them, and of course used and disposed of them covertly...
Didn't wear will in uniform. Infact I didn't know about abdl until after I left. I just got these occasional overwhelming urges to where a nappy and use it from around 7 years old until I started wetting the bed again and having day time accidents at around 31 . I discovered abdl when researching incontinence.

US Army Veteran here

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jk95
Nope.

4th Stryker Brigade.

Dorsetdl said:
Hi Hailey, are you willing to share ?, would like to hear
Since I was in the Air Force, we never went out in the field. It was a lot easier to wear to work. Here are a couple stories.

One day I was working away on a jet and I got a call that I needed to report to the squadron. This meant a random drug test. I was kind of freaking out and didnā€™t know what to do, so I picked up the paper work and then it hit me, just take it off before I got there. So I stopped in a bathroom, wet it (which was stupid in hindsight) and went to the urinalysis place. Once there I had to wait forever to pee again.

Another was when I was in Japan on a trip. The dorm we were all staying in was the base hotel with maids. Anyway, I went to bed one night only wearing a very wet diaper knowing I was off the next day. I was woken up by the maid walking in and seeing me laying there without my covers on asleep. As soon as she saw me, she said sorry and left. I was so afraid she would tell someone and it would get back to the group I was with, but nothing was ever said. One day I looked up how to translate ā€œwhere to buy diapersā€ on a piece of paper in Japanese and left it on my bed. I returned to see that they wrote the name of the closest place. Not sure if it was the same maid, but it was pretty cool.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diprs2, dfabuk and 3 others
Current Marine here

Reactions: Diprs2, furry121, MeDisneyBaby and 2 others
Back