Am I being scammed

SparkyDog said:
i think we will all be very curious how this pans out since you have decided to move forward with things.
so do report back where things are down the road with this all
I will and if it works out okay it works out if not well at least I was brave en to give it ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
dunkirk17 said:
She seems really genuine though
Scammers always try to build your trust up before asking for gift cards or money via any other means. This is fairly standard practice.

dunkirk17 said:
She has sent me pictures of her and her home
Use a reverse image search and you will find where those photos really came from.

dunkirk17 said:
She didn’t immediately ask me about amazon gift cards it was at least 1 to 2 days before that was even mentioned ad she said it was a service fee and she hasn’t asked for anything else
Fairly standard practice, if they just come in asking for money right away people will be more suspicious and block them straight away, they want you to feel like there is something there first. Fairly standard affair in scams.

dunkirk17 said:
She has asked me to do it through a PayPal account
Scammers still use Paypal, not just gift cards. Some even chance using direct bank transfers too, risky but they are assuming people will be too ashamed / embarrassed to report them.

dunkirk17 said:
I need to decide if it’s worth the risk talking to her and becoming friends and see how that goes as she wants to be friends with me no money or anything else involved
It is 100% a scam, you are wasting your time. Just block and report this person.

And seriously, reverse image search the pictures this person sent to you and you will see them pop up somewhere belonging to someone else.

Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce and JustC
Oh no.... You're setting yourself up for major disappointment.

Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce and LittleBoyCuddles
If you have to ask, then you know the answer

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleBoyCuddles
LittleBoyCuddles said:
Scammers always try to build your trust up before asking for gift cards or money via any other means. This is fairly standard practice.

Use a reverse image search and you will find where those photos really came from.

Fairly standard practice, if they just come in asking for money right away people will be more suspicious and block them straight away, they want you to feel like there is something there first. Fairly standard affair in scams.

Scammers still use Paypal, not just gift cards. Some even chance using direct bank transfers too, risky but they are assuming people will be too ashamed / embarrassed to report them.

It is 100% a scam, you are wasting your time. Just block and report this person.

And seriously, reverse image search the pictures this person sent to you and you will see them pop up somewhere belonging to someone else.
I have reversed image of all the photo she sent me and no duplicates were found

dunkirk17 said:
I have reversed image of all the photo she sent me and no duplicates were found
That doesn't mean much, could be lifted from FB where google does not index.

The fact she asked for money (in the form of gift cards) is all you need to know to know that this is a scam.

Now she will try to get you emotionally invested in her to convince you to eventually give her the gift cards, you will get nothing, she will promise to meet but she never will. There will always be an excuse like a sister going to the hospital or something else, these scammers are ruthless but they will try to make you believe them and feel for them.

Reactions: Diprs2 and lilbabyjooce
If she asks for money or for an account, it's definitely a scam, thou shouldst ghost away from her.

Trust me, the quicker thou dost it, the better. If thou still hast to learn something about it, always remember, never ever give money, an account information nor personal pictures.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles and lilbabyjooce
Just adding my voice to the choir of people telling you this is a scam. Because it is. Why would any of us be trying to trick or lie to you about this?
The majority of us here understand the feeling of desperation you have. But you will not be feeling any better when you realize this person was just taking advantage of you and you naively ignored all the advice given to you. Scammers will do anything they can and manipulate you any way they can to make themselves seem genuine and ultimately make a profit off of the vulnerable. Value your own time and energy and stop speaking to this person.

Reactions: Diprs2, Hemix, LittleBoyCuddles and 4 others
dunkirk17 said:
Hello I’m new here and am wondering if I see a mummy on facebook and begin to talk to her and then she asks if I use Google chat and then for an Amazon or steam card is this a scam or is this a real mummy
It's pretty good rule of thumb in life; if you have to ask then the answer is probably yes.

Time to end this Thread!!
The OP is clearly going to do his thing with zero consideration for the information provided 'or'
The OP is 'Flaming' us and this is all just a joke on us!
Either way, time to move onward.

Reactions: Diprs2, nappybaby, sbmccue and 5 others
Imo, if you have to asked if you're being scammed then you are being scammed. I mean what ever happened to intuition? If it sounds too good to be true, then there's a 99% chance that it's too good to be true.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Just to update you all that you were all right she was trying to scam me and I quote trying to but I never gave her anything and I want to say thank you to all of you and all’s goodbye as I guess it’s time for me to hide the Ab and little in me again

• Sad
lilbabyjooce said:
Just adding my voice to the choir of people telling you this is a scam. Because it is. Why would any of us be trying to trick or lie to you about this?
The majority of us here understand the feeling of desperation you have. But you will not be feeling any better when you realize this person was just taking advantage of you and you naively ignored all the advice given to you. Scammers will do anything they can and manipulate you any way they can to make themselves seem genuine and ultimately make a profit off of the vulnerable. Value your own time and energy and stop speaking to this person.
Just to update you all that you were all right she was trying to scam me and I quote trying to but I never gave her anything and I want to say thank you to all of you and all’s goodbye as I guess it’s time for me to hide the Ab and little in me again

• Sad
Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
dunkirk17 said:
I hope you will stay around on ADISC. We are here to support each other. You don't need to hide your ab and little. Learn to let your little out to play.

Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce and LittleBoyCuddles
dunkirk17 said:
Oh you finally had sense to realize that

Magicalgirl101 said:
Oh you finally had sense to realize that
That’s not a helpful thing to say.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and LittleBoyCuddles
blaincorrous said:
That’s not a helpful thing to say.
Okay... and im literally giving input here 🙄

Well he wasnt listening to us earlier when we gave him advice about the person being a scammer.

The brightside is that he didnt give them any money and learned their lesson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Forced
ORBaby said:
I hope you will stay around on ADISC. We are here to support each other. You don't need to hide your ab and little. Learn to let your little out to play.
I am not sure how to let my little out to play as I am really new to this sort of thing and only recently tried to embrace this side of me

dunkirk17 said:
I am not sure how to let my little out to play as I am really new to this sort of thing and only recently tried to embrace this side of me
Just enjoy your "me time" at home, you don't even have to do much. You can just diaper up, dress up and do your activities at home whatever that may be, cleaning, laundry, dishes, cooking, while working from home if you have that option, watching movies, whatever hobbies you have that you can do at home. Even sleeping in just a diaper is wonderful.

Reactions: Diprs2 and lilbabyjooce
LittleBoyCuddles said:
Just enjoy your "me time" at home, you don't even have to do much. You can just diaper up, dress up and do your activities at home whatever that may be, cleaning, laundry, dishes, cooking, while working from home if you have that option, watching movies, whatever hobbies you have that you can do at home. Even sleeping in just a diaper is wonderful.
Thanks for your help and advice

Back