Am I being scammed

dunkirk17

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello I’m new here and am wondering if I see a mummy on facebook and begin to talk to her and then she asks if I use Google chat and then for an Amazon or steam card is this a scam or is this a real mummy

Yes

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and Theophilus
100% scam
do not give money or personal information

there are real mommies out there but you visit them in person and pay for services
they don't ask for gift cards

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Yes. Block that account now.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Remember the stranger danger rules! Never tell your secrets to people you don't know, and especially don't give them money! Please be good and leave that bad mummy alone!

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
She seems really genuine though

dunkirk17 said:
Hello I’m new here and am wondering if I see a mummy on facebook and begin to talk to her and then she asks if I use Google chat and then for an Amazon or steam card is this a scam or is this a real mummy
Scam from what I have read on the site so far. Gift cards, money, presents etc are a no no. Scam to the victims, just business for the "mummies". No Egyptian jokes please....

Reactions: Diprs2 and LittleBoyCuddles
dunkirk17 said:
She seems really genuine though
of course "she" does
she wants your money & personal information
you might not even be talking to a woman

Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce, LittleBoyCuddles and 1 other person
She has sent me pictures of her and her home

Reactions: Diprs2
yes fine but she wants gift cards
that's scam red flag #1 🚩
anyone can send photos of anything
you could be speaking to someone in India you'd never know

you are gonna get scammed if you send money or personal info
listen to everyone here trying to explain it

Reactions: Diprs2, Zeke, LittleBoyCuddles and 1 other person
dunkirk17 said:
She has sent me pictures of her and her home
Probably fake. I would not trust this

Reactions: Diprs2, lilbabyjooce, LittleBoyCuddles and 1 other person
I have checked her facebook profile and she has other Abdls saying she is a legitimate mummy and if so I don’t want to throw this away and I know it’s a risk

having others say it's legit doesn't make it so. Fake reviews exist
tons of people on this site have shared how they were scammed basically the same way you are explaining.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles and Jorelaxed
Those scamers live of people who believe everything, and smell desperation.
Better to escape from something that smells fishy to lose money, which is not important, and end hurt and feeling bad, which is trully important.

Is not worth It, at all. IMO

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles and Jorelaxed
dunkirk17 said:
I have checked her facebook profile and she has other Abdls saying she is a legitimate mummy and if so I don’t want to throw this away and I know it’s a risk
Those could be profiles of friends or fellow scammers, they do work in teams. For this person to immediately talk about Amazon gift cards is a dead giveaway.

Reactions: Diprs2, southeastlittle, LittleBoyCuddles and 2 others
Thanks for all your replies

Lonelydl said:
Those could be profiles of friends or fellow scammers, they do work in teams. For this person to immediately talk about Amazon gift cards is a dead giveaway.
She didn’t immediately ask me about amazon gift cards it was at least 1 to 2 days before that was even mentioned ad she said it was a service fee and she hasn’t asked for anything else

dunkirk17 said:
She didn’t immediately ask me about amazon gift cards it was at least 1 to 2 days before that was even mentioned ad she said it was a service fee and she hasn’t asked for anything else
My advice would be to not send anything ahead of time. Romance scams are on the rise lately and they target any type of person, especially niche kinks

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles and dunkirk17
dunkirk17 said:
Hun I'm sorry, but this whole thing reeks of a scam. If people want to charge a service fee, usually that's done with actual money, not a gift card that can be sold on the grey market.

Reactions: Diprs2, LittleBoyCuddles and dunkirk17
Okay thanks to all of you and I am truly devastated by all this and guess I will just have to be lonely

Back