Am I being scammed

This reeks of a scam.
1st Red Flag: Asking for gift cards
2nd Red Flag: Trying to get you emotionally invested
3rd Red Flag: sending fake photos (99% fake)

nappybaby said:
This reeks of a scam.
1st Red Flag: Asking for gift cards
2nd Red Flag: Trying to get you emotionally invested
3rd Red Flag: sending fake photos (99% fake)
Yeah I have now learned that lesson and will find it hard to trust people anymore

Reactions: Diprs2
I think mods could close this thread, OP learned the lesson, and now is more wise and prepared for possible scamers in the future.

Reactions: Diprs2 and lilbabyjooce
dunkirk17 said:
Hello I’m new here and am wondering if I see a mummy on facebook and begin to talk to her and then she asks if I use Google chat and then for an Amazon or steam card is this a scam or is this a real mummy
Scam all mummies on Facebook Instagram telegram Google chat tiktok everybody is a scam don't even give money

littledinogoesrawr said:
I think mods could close this thread, OP learned the lesson, and now is more wise and prepared for possible scamers in the future.
LOL they're all going to come up with a new things I've been scammed for 17 years not one was real except one I met but she I didn't know it was a mommy at the time I talked to a mommy on Facebook a month later I didn't even know but when she showed me the picture just because we have met she used against me to scam me

dunkirk17 said:
I have already told her I can’t give her any money or anything and she still wants to talk to me and she said she still wants to look after me
"She" has already set the hook and knows you are susceptible to being exploited for your money. As long as you keep waffling back and forth between believing and doubting, this individual will continue trying to make it look sweeter! It's a classic SCAM and you best heed the comments provided here from numerous people who want you to avoid being victimized.

to stay safe never give out private info ill be honest tho if i ever meet someone over abdl commuinty anywhere i have come up with a easy fix own 2 phone numbers one can be used for video chat only if u feel safe tho best to start with voice chat 1st to make sure its not a scam or just use discord typing to pplz can be misleading ya just doint no who other person is but for realz never give any persnal info out ever unless u have reason to belive its legit im just looking out for everyone this allso includes payment stuff best to buy a throw away card i allways play it safe one more thing never send pics unless u can prove thy are who thy say thy are

Last edited:
Back