night diapers

1. DLPeakOut

Diapers for convienience

Do you use diapers for convienience? I use diapers overnight to give me a choice to avoid 'toilet get ups' during the night.
  2. P

Tips for pee at night

Today I will be wearing diapers during the night for the first time and I want to pee in them. Are there any tips for getting a wet diaper in the morning?
  3. AJJ7

Abena Slip

Hello all! As some of you might know, the former Abena Abri-Form (cloth back), has gotten a makeover and has changed to Abena Slip here in Europe. (Atleast in Scandinavia.) They have changed the name, the design of the package, and the design of the diaper. Even tho they claim that the diaper...
  4. dolecrush

Favorite Plastic-Backed Diaper?

I'm running out of diapers and want to get some after I return from Christmas. I'm looking to get some high capacity plastic backed ones for night time because that's when I wear the most. I'm open to anything. Feminine, masculine, neutral, throw em at me! What are your favorites?
  5. GreenieTheFilly

Tips on Sleeping in a Tape-On

ok, so I've started sleeping in diapers every night, and I decided to take it a step up from pull up style diapers to tape on style diapers. Here's my issue: I can never get the damn things to stay on. The tabs are Velcro style, and they stay affixed during the day, but night-time is damn near...
  6. TyphaHare

New Mydiaper for Nighttime

I was randomly window-shopping and noticed a new type of cute AB diapers!! http://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg/windeln-pants-diapers/mydiaper-/8529/mydiaper-colour-nacht-windel-gr.m-bunt-10er-packung Have I just not heard from them before? They were in the new section of the website...
Back