Favorite Plastic-Backed Diaper?

dolecrush

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm running out of diapers and want to get some after I return from Christmas. I'm looking to get some high capacity plastic backed ones for night time because that's when I wear the most. I'm open to anything. Feminine, masculine, neutral, throw em at me! What are your favorites?

Reactions: dlboylife and Angelapinks
Incontrol Essential. All the good, none of the frill.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and Angelapinks
dolecrush said:
I'm running out of diapers and want to get some after I return from Christmas. I'm looking to get some high capacity plastic backed ones for night time because that's when I wear the most. I'm open to anything. Feminine, masculine, neutral, throw em at me! What are your favorites?
So far my favourite after the Incontrol brand are the Tena All Through the Night (ATN) brand because they are pretty much cheaper than others and I go through a lot of them. The plastic backing is nice and soft and the leg guards are pretty good for stopping leaks.

Attends Active slip M10
Tena Active Fit Plus and Maxi
BetterDry

In that order. If I need to designate one, then it is a first, Attends Active slip M10

Abena-m4. Better dry, tranquility atn,

Reactions: chrischrischris
Tykables diapers, rearz safari or alpaca, abu peekabu or little paws, megamax by northshore. 👍

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, theancientmariner and Iron
I'm a big fan of ABU Space. They're nice and can hold quite a bit.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, Iron and dlboylife
I personally prefer the BetterDry diaper. They have a pretty large capacity, are comfortable, and have a nice and soft plastic backing. I purchase them by the case for about $1.65 per diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris and MetalKiddo420
I loke Bambino:)

"Better Dry" have always been a good safety diaper for me , but lately I have been useing "Tykabites Overnights" for a change

Reactions: chrischrischris
Betterdry, Abena M4 and Forsite all my top 3 currently but I always love trying new ones too

Reactions: chrischrischris and SofiaInPampers
Megamax is my all time favorite. Abu simples or betterdry are all good options.

Reactions: Jock, QTnPLASTIC and chrischrischris
I love Confi Dry 24 7s.....They are the closest thing to an all white thick crinkly diaper. I grew up in all white plastic diapers from the 70s . So I was always for the all white style. So the 24 7s are all white have crinkle and dont have and indicators, lines or words or stiff tapes zone across the front. They are my go to diaper.

Nannys SelfCare, Sani Sensitive and Sétte Comfort Slip are my personal favorites.

Northshore Megamax for comfort and absorbency no fear of leaks.
Tranquility ATN if I can't wear as long for the squishy feeling.

Reactions: Angelapinks
My usual daytime diaper is Tranquility ATN. Tranquility also makes a pull-up (which I mistakenly ordered thinking was a taped diaper) called DayTime. When I switched to Tranquility I ordered twice as many DayTime as ATN thinking I would use ATN at night and DayTime during the day, but now I mostly use the remaining DayTime for short errands or exercise, the ATN for normal daytime use, and the ATN with a booster at night.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
I just picked up some MegaMax's for the first time and they're terrific. My go-to before them was Abri-form XPlus. I picked up a few different samples from ABU and they seem to be good too.

dolecrush said:
Oh lord, you've really put me in a tight spot! Favorite? As in singular?? I have 8 different ones that I love, and I will put them in order of favorite to least favorite (but still love).

1. Littleforbig: Nursery Pink
2. Rearz: Princess Pink (both classic and new)
3. Rearz: Lil Bella
4. Bambino: Classico V.2
5. Littleforbig: Baby Cuties
6. Littleforbig: Little Circus
7. Rearz: Mermaid Tales
8. Rearz: Lil Squirts

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and chrischrischris
Sétte Comfort Slips have the most crinkly plastic backing ever seen on a private label adult sposie. The folks @ Personal Care did a nice job by using the crinkliest plastics available on their disposables, making them feeling very babyish.

Currently my goto favorite is the Mega max as my going out diaper , I love it the confidence and quality of the diaper as well as the company behind the diaper , I have received many many compliments on Megamax well nurses and techs cut my clothes off or changed me , so far hands down tie between pink and tie dye and during a recent hospitalization I got a light smack on the ass as two nurses marveled at the condition of my skin , saying “we don’t see many incontinent people getting the quality care at home that you do . And reminding me if I think I need changed ring the bell because there diapers are crap and I will get a breakdown if left in them “ I think not much more glowing review can be said about a diaper than your skin ( it is the largest organ in the body ) when you leave the hospital and go to a inpatient rehab or nursing facility for therapy they expect you to have skin issues and wounds from cheap diapers , so it says a lot when you have a healthy ass . Because it’s very memorable when you don’t have to dump time & money into recovering a decent level of skin health for the patient .

Last edited:
Reactions: MelbDaddy1
Back