Tips for pee at night

peeshakh

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today I will be wearing diapers during the night for the first time and I want to pee in them. Are there any tips for getting a wet diaper in the morning?

• Love
Reactions: Akura, ChristianDiaperLover and Jorelaxed
Just make sure to be well hydrated before bed.
You have to be very relaxed and in deep sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: AttilaThePun and Akura
peeshakh said:
Today I will be wearing diapers during the night for the first time and I want to pee in them. Are there any tips for getting a wet diaper in the morning?
If you're not a bedwetter you're more than likely to just wake up if you need a wee in the night.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Akura
I’m in the same process as you. Just started this week. It’s extremely difficult to pee while lying down. Even if I drink a full bottle of water before bed I find it difficult to completely empty my bladder lying down. I’ve been practicing during the day after work. I’ve made some progress but still need a lot of time and effort to master it. Wish there was an easier way but from my experience it’s a difficult process. I’m still motivated though and don’t plan on giving up anytime soon!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I find laying on my tummy and wetting works best, start on all 4's and pee and soon laying down is awesome as it spreads, my problem is I get so aroused on my tummy as I wet i end up leaking threw the top of the diaper, but sleep so well when my whole front is wet and warm. Plastic pants help, I wear a big booster 1100 mlg, and had the rearz 11,0000 mlg diaper on last night(polkadot) cant remember name of it right now. It just explodes in size in the front which is awesome

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I find I hold my pee after 7 at night, get showered and then get diapered, at that point I wet almost as soon as I am diapered. I find going to bed wet helps with wetting during the night also. Sometimes I worry about leaking so i lay on my back, legs somewhat spread apart, prop my back and head up leaning on my elbows, this helps pee run down between legs, seem to also relax me making it very ez to pee

Please, beware of your bladder, padded friends. If you keep holding it for too much time often, you could end up deforming your bladder and becoming incontinent.

Last edited:
For me it really helps knowing I won't leak. I started using cloth diapers & plastic pants (also bed pad in case of leaks), that helped me more than anything to be able to relax and wet while in bed. Sometimes the consequences of a leaky diaper will prevent your mind from allowing you to go potty in your pants. I still wake up but I can usually half wake up, pee and then right back to sleep.

peeshakh said:
When you wake to urinate, don't. Stay on your back and let it flow slowly into your diaper, so slow that you can barely feel it (passive urination). Then go back to sleep. Caution: I you urinate more that once in the night you can saturate you diaper if you wet it too early. You may have to make your first elimination in the toilet to avoid this.

Reactions: BabyLouise and wetnights
Thank you for your advice. I stopped going to the bathroom at 7 p.m. and drank a lot of tea and water. By 11 p.m. I was going to explode. I put on my diaper and lay in bed. I peed a lot in it and it felt warm and safe. I slept and woke up around 4 a.m. needing to pee. I let it go and slept again. (With difficulties in sleeping due to excitement 😅) I woke up and it was the most beautiful feeling waking up with a cold wet diaper and of course I decided to make it warm and left my last stream of pee in the morning ❤️

Reactions: Sealander and diaperdude
peeshakh said:
Make sure you have a diaper you can fully trust and maybe a bed pad so if you leak your protected.

I’m beginning to actually feel that unconscious bed wetting is an impossibility if you’re not predisposed to it. I’ve been wearing for months. Not only do I not wet in my sleep, I rarely wake in the night to wet. It doesn’t matter how much I drink, what I drink, when I drink it. I wake up in the morning completely dry (if I went to bed that way) or as wet as I was before sleep (if I wet before bed). On the frequent occasions when I’m totally dry, I just wake in the morning with a full bladder with my body having held it all night. The feeling of making zero progress at this point is exceptionally frustrating.

Reactions: nectar0001
I wake up juuuust enough to role over to my back, quiet the part of my mind holding back, let go, make sure I didn't leak, roll back to my side and put my arm around my stuffie.
I try to avoid looking at my clock or phone so I don't have a reference of time.
I'm pretty sure sometimes when I wake up my diaper is wetter than that first wetting. I think subconsciously I know I'm in a wet diaper and it's okay to go more.

I always feel Little waking up. There's that time when your brain isn't fully awake. I wake up in a wet diaper, arm around stuffie, and some times my paci is still in my mouth.

longislandguy said:
I’m beginning to actually feel that unconscious bed wetting is an impossibility if you’re not predisposed to it. I’ve been wearing for months. Not only do I not wet in my sleep, I rarely wake in the night to wet. It doesn’t matter how much I drink, what I drink, when I drink it. I wake up in the morning completely dry (if I went to bed that way) or as wet as I was before sleep (if I wet before bed). On the frequent occasions when I’m totally dry, I just wake in the morning with a full bladder with my body having held it all night. The feeling of making zero progress at this point is exceptionally frustrating.
I don't have as much practice wearing to bed, but I think I'm similar. My body just seems so well potty trained. I produce urine much more slowly overnight, like my body knows it needs to slow down so we can get through the night dry.

I do tend to wake up in the middle of night, though, just because I'm a light sleeper, so I usually can manage to pee a bit. But when I wake up my diaper will still be hardly used.

Back