Young Adult Diapers/Pull Ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinlove4

Contributor
So the old goodnites (flowers and hearts) fit me perfectly. The new 2019 ones rip and are super tight. I can’t find the old ones again. I’m debating trying Pampers 7 Cruisers, underjams or another brand, but worried if they will be too tight. Advice or thoughts?

Cruisers 7 and Underjams are both smaller than Goodnites. If Goodnites won't fit then Cruisers 7 definitely won't fit, and Underjams you can get them on maybe but they will rip after an hour or so.

Reactions: diaperfooties
Pampers Underjams are no longer made(at least here in the UK)

I did over stock on the old purple and pink designs as they fit better than new designs.

DRYamYZ.jpg

HNUlHlR.jpg

I do love the Owls and had a pack imported. Don't even wanna open it.
qsxxu6R.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333, DiaperedBedwetter1998, LonelyFOX and 1 other person
I've got some packages of old goodnites for girls from the health care store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190902-081329.png
    Screenshot_20190902-081329.png
    426.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
That stinks when a product that is used changes for the worst, sorry to hear about the downfall guys.

LonelyFOX said:
I've got some packages of old goodnites for girls from the health care store.
Do they still sell that design? Wouldn't mind a sealed pack for collection :D

ComfyNappies171 said:
Do they still sell that design? Wouldn't mind a sealed pack for collection :D
I've got all of them

can one of you goodnites fans explain to me what you find so appealing about them? is it because they're pullups, remind you of being a child, or simply because they are the best diaper you can currently get?
i bought a big case of them a few years ago and never bought them again because they were so thin, relatively expensive, and couldn't hold much more than one small wetting.
so now i'm really curious to hear why you all love them so much when there are plenty of proper diapers with cute designs on the market

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and neophyte
MissAmy said:
can one of you goodnites fans explain to me what you find so appealing about them? is it because they're pullups, remind you of being a child, or simply because they are the best diaper you can currently get?
i bought a big case of them a few years ago and never bought them again because they were so thin, relatively expensive, and couldn't hold much more than one small wetting.
so now i'm really curious to hear why you all love them so much when there are plenty of proper diapers with cute designs on the market
I like them because they are the only diapers I can get that actually fit. I also feel like they can absorb a lot but I guess I have pretty low standards since I started out with pampers.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
MissAmy said:

Easy to remove the cloth layer to get the plastic, nice designs, the biggest of the commercial babyish diapers.

tidalk said:
Easy to remove the cloth layer to get the plastic, nice designs, the biggest of the commercial babyish diapers.
It's great if that does it for you but I found that the tacky residue made them feel too rough after to be enjoyable. I don't post this as an argument but just a caution for others who might be bothered by the same things.

MissAmy said:
I like them because they are discreet and they hold a full wetting.

Reactions: LonelyFOX
At the beginning it was kind of embarrassing for me to wear goodnites for girls.
The first time I was so embarrassed, then when I put it on, it was like wearing my normal underwear. Discreet, absorbent and breathable despite their feminine prints like the butterflies and hearts.
They absorb the urine and even if I don't have any leakage, they absorb sweating and bad odours when I'm inline skating or doing some physical activities.

i get it now but i still think it's pretty extreme to go out in a goodnite. they won't be very discrete once you wet them a little too much and you'd probably wanna avoid sitting down on them

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Thinlove4 said:
So the old goodnites (flowers and hearts) fit me perfectly. The new 2019 ones rip and are super tight. I can’t find the old ones again. I’m debating trying Pampers 7 Cruisers, underjams or another brand, but worried if they will be too tight. Advice or thoughts?
underjams are about the same as a size7 pampers go for the underjams

MissAmy said:
i get it now but i still think it's pretty extreme to go out in a goodnite. they won't be very discrete once you wet them a little too much and you'd probably wanna avoid sitting down on them
I know what you mean. They bunch up or get lumpy. Then I feel yucky.

LonelyFOX said:
I know what you mean. They bunch up or get lumpy. Then I feel yucky.
i never had that happen because i always leaked before it could come to that. right now i've been wearing a DC amor for about 8 hours and it straight up refuses to leak, sag, or clump

tbert7896 said:
underjams are about the same as a size7 pampers go for the underjams
I would like to try underjams. Right now just I'm wearing T shirt and goodnites

Attachments

• IMG_20190306_082656632_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190306_082656632_TOP.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Draxas and tbert7896
MissAmy said:
Used to work 40 plus hours a week as an assistant manager, and my Daddy dom Made me wear them to work for 2 weeks with very thin leggings and my work shirt sometimes black high waisted jeans if i was good He made me do this because I Peed on his leg while In panties, wore them to work wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom while there peed in them almost 2 times daily while stocking shelves, counting money ect. and never leaked through 1 time, plus I like them because their babyish designs, I like the owl ones better than the cupcake ones though

MissAmy said:
Of course! I wont lie, there is a "nostalgia" factor, as they are what I used as a kid and during some of the very few happy years of my life, but it's not entirely the driving force. I am a small adult (tall, but deliberately skinny) and I do not like the "adult" products out there as either 1) expense 2) can't get them shipped "home" discretely 3) hold too much for my personal needs. I have nighttime IC and OAB, my bladder is far from a reservoir for a 5000ml diaper, I probably fill a beer can when I feel "full" and need to urgently go. Goodnites, they just work for me, they may not be praised for having the largest absorbency around here but for my needs they're perfect, at night I have no issues with them holding 4-6 wettings, they have some fun designs (having my personal issues is no fun to start with, these help me manage) and if I need to they are something I can buy in person without having to feel super self conscious. Only other diaper that comes close for me is Luvs, they've never failed me, except for a few bad tabs which are bound to happen. I hate Depends with a passion, and f---ing Amazon wont ship any other brand to lockers (Tena, NorthShore, etc) but most of those have such a large capacity I know I'll never really get the full use out of unless I was 24/7 and could tolerate #2 in my pants for several hours until the 5000ml spot had been reached. Goodnites, last as long as I need, might have to start wearing them during the day, and when I was sick to the point of almost being dead twice, best thing I could wear and tolerated both ends of my body without issue. For me, they're just a reliable standby brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back