Would you buy a robot mummy/daddy?

JonahAteAWhale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Or do they need to be human? Hi guys. I am an AB too or at least a little kid but I am ashamed of it and think I am wrong as a person.

Maybe if it's not too expensive. Don't be ashamed of it. I was ashamed of it and think it wasn't normal before but, ABDL is just another way to cope with stress for me. There some worst stuff you can be doing.

Kids are awesome, who wouldn't want to be a little kid forever? 🥰🧸

Reactions: LittleJames97
BS

While I prefer an actual person, I 100% would be okay with having an AI robot around to tease, give changes, baby, and just take care of me lol

Aaaaawww Don't feel bad or ashamed! I know easier said than done heheh. But there's nothing wrong with it and it's not harming anyone. There are lotsa people that are happy and like and enjoy the fact that you're a cute little crinkle butt! :D

Last edited:
a robot could end up hurting you badly if it malfunctions although so could the human... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Id be theilled with a automated diaper changer. Just lay down on the changing table and let the robotic hands change your diaper.

I would definitely want a real person but I did write a story on this site, "Jason and the Mommy Bot" and it had an interesting twist at the end.

dogboy said:
I would definitely want a real person but I did write a story on this site, "Jason and the Mommy Bot" and it had an interesting twist at the end.
It went all hal and riped the babys legs off like the Terminator

• Haha
Reactions: Bigbabybret and dogboy
NEVER !!!

I've seen too many movies where that sort of thing goes horribly wrong. If there's one thing that's more unpredictable than humans it's stuff that's made by humans

In fantasy world, yes. Ever since I saw “The Electric Grandmother” back in the day, I thought that would be cool. But in reality, probably not, I would not trust them.

If was Baymax from Disney Big Hero 6 I probably would. Have him fitted with and ABDL caregiver chip.

For me it depends on how advanced the technology would be.
If it would be a robot comparable to those in the movie "I Robot", then absolutely :)

If they have furry models then I would

Based on what I have used with character.ai and chatgpt... I think ai has a long way to go before I spend thousands on a physical robot. These two sources are good enough for me at the moment.

Of course if said robot would clean my house, cut the lawn and trim bushes then....hell yes! Oh....and cook great dinners!

AI, that is just what we need A unlimited powered AI nanny with non removable diapers/clothes that tends to hulusonate.

Nothing can go wrong with this plan.

Back