Worst diaper?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This has probably been done before but so people know what to not buy, what is the worst brand/type diaper you have tried?

Depend and Willow

I'll vote for Willow (coupled with their reprehensible customer support). I can't see how these things are useful at any level of incontinence. They started leaking from the first drops that hit the pad. The Depend "underwear" style work far better (though you have to realize their limitations). If you have full up inco, you'll want the Maximum Protection (tabbed) briefs from them. Not tremendous compared to other things on the market, but by far not the worst.

Depends and Rearz’s Crinklz! Because both feels awful to me that I dislike very much! xO

Cheap store brands that barely hold anything.

Babyfur said:
Rearz’s Crinklz
Rearz doesn't make Crinklz, Thrust Vector does. Also I don't see what makes Crinklz feel that different compared to other diapers and they are really popular and high quality (except for the tapes); I really don't see how they fit on this list

Last edited:
Walgreens brand doesn't hold up.

I'm going to be controversial here and say the Tena Slip range. Cloth backed and Active fit! Every time I have worn and wet them they always become over saturated at the front and leak, little to no leakage goes to the back of the nappy. Am I don't leak in floods, this it little dribbles and gushes... I like a good wicking nappy and Tena Slips aren't a good wicking nappies.

Last edited:
Betterdry.

I'm sure they hold a lot of liquid, but they have an awkward fit, they feel cheap, and they bunch and clump if you walk in them.

That was my experience at least

Covidien hold barely anything in my opinion they are worse than store bought brands

Out of the few I’ve tried I hate Abena M4s the leak guards make me leak and they clump after a while. Any grocery store brand. I don’t expect much but they aren’t that great. Also I second the better dry/ crinklz. For me the tapes are the worst and the fit is awkward on me. And controversial one here the ABU peekaboo/ simple ultra. The absorbency is great but it does a bad job of wicking to the back so if i sit in a seated position too long I leak. Also tmi fact the gel swells so much it crushes my man bits 😂😂. All in all the rest of ABU line does much better with less capacity.

Dork said:
Maybe splitting hairs but they aren't exactly the same. That discussion is about worst "premium" diaper. This one is about diapers in general. That said, I'm sure every question has been asked many times by now. :p
True. They ARE different.

The worst all-time diaper I've ever tried was a hospital diaper. The all blue, and all paper thin, Covideen. Started to break apart in under 15 minutes, and by 30 minutes felt "soaked" front to back, sagged and clumped horribly too.

The worst diaper I've ever tried that marked themselves as something like "premium" was Wellness supreme. I couldn't have been more disappointed in them than I was in the Covideen- all because of the hype and marketing. Different diapers, but same disappointment.

Back