Wore ABDL diapers at work last week

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes really. I did. Why? Let me explain:

Firstly, I’m medically IC, so I need a diaper 24/7.

Secondly, I was working long hours, full time for a week (I’m chronically sick and this isn’t easy for me).

Thirdly, I didn’t have a lot of space in my bag, so this meant I could cut down on diaper changes.

Fourthly, everyone was wearing casual clothes in this workplace. And they’re trying to be more accommodating of disabled people.

I was discreet, I wore a plain onesie over my diaper so it wasn’t obvious. But at the same time, sometimes I did leave my bag open which did mean my clean spare diapers were visible.

I don’t mind that though, seeing as I’m disabled and a wheelchair user. My wheelchair is a tool to help me get around when my legs don’t work. And there’s no way I can hide that.

Similarly, I don’t mind too much if someone sees my spare diaper - so long as it’s clean. Because like my wheelchair, it’s a tool I use to manage my bad bladder control.

That being said I’m not trying to be an exhibitionist - just trying to raise awareness of my diaper needs without flaunting it. It’s how I treat my diapers like any other disability aid, instead of being a guilty secret.

Until I made a mistake. I forgot my onesie on the last day. And I didn’t realise this until I was already on the train to work.

I tried wearing my regular diapers instead, but I’d soaked the two of them I’d brought by lunchtime. The only way I could get through the day dry was if I put the ABDL diaper on. And it was an NRU Tinimals.

I did consider explaining the situation to my supervisor, but I figured that while wearing an ABDL diaper was unconventional - it was still more professional than having an accident. And the best way to not make a big thing out of it was to just carry on as normal. They did know I was incontinent, and I’d be diapered to manage it - did it really matter what kind of diaper it was, so long as it worked, and allow me to focus on my work, rather than my diaper? I thought not.

So I didn’t say anything about it, and no-one else said anything about it either. We just carried on and no-one appeared to give it a second thought.

Looking back it was very empowering, but I won’t be forgetting my onesie again in a hurry.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: gobphus, VeiledDevotee, slimjiminy and 5 others
I assume that none of your colleagues noticed the ‘extra’ padding so it’s all good.

I suspect you’ll be wearing AB themed disposables again soon 😊

Reactions: BigAl2
I ordered some Ab/DL diapers. The adventure puffs. They look thick. Im thinking they will perform well. I don't care if someone sees them. As long as they work good. And they are 2USD each. When getting a case. Good price if the performance is good.

Reactions: Lethdale
Dinotopian2002 said:

Secondly, I was working long hours, full time for a week (I’m chronically sick and this isn’t easy for me).

Thirdly, I didn’t have a lot of space in my bag, so this meant I could cut down on diaper changes.

Fourthly, everyone was wearing casual clothes in this workplace. And they’re trying to be more accommodating of disabled people.

I was discreet, I wore a plain onesie over my diaper so it wasn’t obvious. But at the same time, sometimes I did leave my bag open which did mean my clean spare diapers were visible.

I don’t mind that though, seeing as I’m disabled and a wheelchair user. My wheelchair is a tool to help me get around when my legs don’t work. And there’s no way I can hide that.

Similarly, I don’t mind too much if someone sees my spare diaper - so long as it’s clean. Because like my wheelchair, it’s a tool I use to manage my bad bladder control.

That being said I’m not trying to be an exhibitionist - just trying to raise awareness of my diaper needs without flaunting it. It’s how I treat my diapers like any other disability aid, instead of being a guilty secret.

Until I made a mistake. I forgot my onesie on the last day. And I didn’t realise this until I was already on the train to work.

I tried wearing my regular diapers instead, but I’d soaked the two of them I’d brought by lunchtime. The only way I could get through the day dry was if I put the ABDL diaper on. And it was an NRU Tinimals.

I did consider explaining the situation to my supervisor, but I figured that while wearing an ABDL diaper was unconventional - it was still more professional than having an accident. And the best way to not make a big thing out of it was to just carry on as normal. They did know I was incontinent, and I’d be diapered to manage it - did it really matter what kind of diaper it was, so long as it worked, and allow me to focus on my work, rather than my diaper? I thought not.

So I didn’t say anything about it, and no-one else said anything about it either. We just carried on and no-one appeared to give it a second thought.

Looking back it was very empowering, but I won’t be forgetting my onesie again in a hurry.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
I love wearing diapers in public and often select clothing so that they are a little visible, under the right circumstances 🤭. Too bad there are no AD fashion shows out there… 😁

Reactions: BigAl2 and BabyLouise
I’m at work in the office now wearing a diaper. I come into the office 2 days a week and I find it helpful. I do this Partially out of need and some for convenience. I have some urge incontinence but I can easily get by with just a more absorbent pull-up with just more trips to the restroom. But I also like the convenience of wearing a diaper. During a meeting I don’t have to excuse myself to go to the restroom and miss valuable information. And the fun prints are nice. Up till a few years ago when I wore big person undies, it was always fun prints and colors.

• Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and BigAl2
Forced said:
I assume that none of your colleagues noticed the ‘extra’ padding so it’s all good.

I suspect you’ll be wearing AB themed disposables again soon 😊
What helped is that I’d been wearing thicker ABDL diapers most of that week. I’d just been wearing a onesie to conceal them better.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and BigAl2
Dinotopian2002 said:

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002
What an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing it. Good luck in coping with the several challenges you are bravely facing.

There's a pretty good selection of 'normal' ABDL diapers these days, from plain white, plain colours to something like the tie-dye ones, in case you ever need to go 'stealth mode'

Back