Woman shamed for wearing Bambino Teddy under wedding dress (article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I don’t see the big deal.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Fireheat
Same I don’t see anything wrong with it I mean a wedding dress is huge and can be very hard to go to the to loo in.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have 0 issues with this. This person has nothing to be ashamed of. It’s your wedding day, wear what you want and if you are bold enough to post it on the internet, power to you.

Reactions: Lyokodl, JackandJill, SlashNBurn and 6 others
You go girl!

Reactions: JackandJill, SlashNBurn, BobbiSueEllen and 4 others
I think its brill.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Fireheat
I mean, she could be an ABDL. Or maybe she's incontinent and just likes to wear something different than regular medical looking diapers. Or, possibly she's doing this for her husband who happens to be ABDL. My point is, there are a lot of possibilities why she chose to wear diapers on her wedding day; and not only that, but she chose Bambino Teddy diapers! I think it's awesome and anyone should be able to wear any diaper for any reason and not be shamed by the internet and media.

Reactions: JackandJill, BobbiSueEllen, SpankyUnicorn and 3 others
Strut your stuff my lady

Reactions: JackandJill, BobbiSueEllen, SpankyUnicorn and 3 others
It’s a picture stolen from Tumblr/Instagram from an active ABDL blogging couple, I’ve seen the picture (and others from their wedding) before, and some idiot has taken it and made it a UK tabloid story.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Draxas, Wifey, DiaperedWeeb97 and 5 others
This just goes to prove why we are mostly closeted out side of our close friends, family, and communities.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Fireheat
ChocChip said:
It’s a picture stolen from Tumblr/Instagram from an active ABDL blogging couple, I’ve seen the picture (and others from their wedding) before, and some idiot has taken it and made it a UK tabloid story.

Yeah, I follow them on Tumblr/Insta as well and this is definitely their thing and has been for years.

It doesn't surprise me that a random Facebook group for shaming brides is filled with shitty people. Nor does it surprise me that a click-bait driven Tabloid would jump at the chance to join in.

What's interesting to me is that someone in that Facebook group is probably a DL/ABDL and decided to repost her content. At least they were kind enough to paint out her watermark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wifey and Fireheat
I dont find anything wrong with that, interesting though that people immediately go to "kink" because of a Print, and not even an All Over Print, just a Landing Zone Print.

What's to stop someone with some form of IC from wearing a Printed Diaper if they felt like it? I mean while Print isn't a Functional Feature; most Printed Diapers are at least good quality and have a useful level of absorbency

Reactions: Fireheat
That article and the people shaming her for it are total a-holes.

It's her special day if she wants to express herself with a diaper then that's her right to. Plus might I add that wedding dresses are an absolute pain to remove to use the bathroom, so a diaper is a really good idea in all honesty. I think she looks fantastic and hope she had a great wedding despite what those those closed minded jerks had to say.

Reactions: SlashNBurn, Marting, Blekyss and 1 other person
Sheepies said:
That article and the people shaming her for it are total a-holes.

It's her special day if she wants to express herself with a diaper then that's her right to. Plus might I add that wedding dresses are an absolute pain to remove to use the bathroom, so a diaper is a really good idea in all honesty. I think she looks fantastic and hope she had a great wedding despite what those those closed minded jerks had to say.

It's just what A-Holes do; they kink shame when their "Kink" (if you can call it that) is to get off on Ridiculing other people; as if these people themselves are "Perfect" (we know they arent)

Reactions: Fireheat and Sheepies
My kind of women without a doubt that would make the wedding so much better. I love it when women wear under a dress or skirt so cute and sexy.

Reactions: JackandJill and Fireheat
I expect no less from the sun, absaloute garbage paper. tbh at least she won't need too worry about needing a pee.

Reactions: Marting, SpankyUnicorn, RubberJin and 2 others
ChocChip said:
Exactly this, the Sun aren't known as The Scum for nothing, and this has clearly been picked up from someone's FB feed as a re-post of a re-post of some ABDL couple's thing.

But, it's an important reminder that anything you put on the internet is there forever and totally out of your control.

Personally, if you want to wear, share, even on your wedding day, fine whatever... but it's an odd and uncofortable thing to involve others in and I don't really like that sort of thing - it's no different than if she'd pulled up her dress to reveal a bondage harness or a plug or something, sure you can do what you want but do other people really need/want to see it?

I’ve got a lot of admiration for those who put ABDL picture and video content online, I could never do it... they’re doing it for our benefit and with a not insignificant risk to their own privacy and personal situation (which varies depending on how identifiable their shared content is, I know most who are not paid models don’t show their faces).

Because nobody has ever ruined a wedding dress due to being unable to hold it. I guess all the incontinence products for women with flowers and other frilly adornments are also deserving of scorn. Or heck, look at all the women's underwear with silly patterns on them.

Reactions: ChocChip and Fireheat
RubberJin said:
Exactly this, the Sun aren't known as The Scum for nothing, and this has clearly been picked up from someone's FB feed as a re-post of a re-post of some ABDL couple's thing.

But, it's an important reminder that anything you put on the internet is there forever and totally out of your control.

Personally, if you want to wear, share, even on your wedding day, fine whatever... but it's an odd and uncofortable thing to involve others in and I don't really like that sort of thing - it's no different than if she'd pulled up her dress to reveal a bondage harness or a plug or something, sure you can do what you want but do other people really need/want to see it?
What's the couple's account name. Asking for a friend 😂

Reactions: Blekyss and Fireheat
Prairie said:
Because nobody has ever ruined a wedding dress due to being unable to hold it. I guess all the incontinence products for women with flowers and other frilly adornments are also deserving of scorn. Or heck, look at all the women's underwear with silly patterns on them.
And as I read in one article, all women’s underwear is essentially derived from the diaper...

Reactions: Prairie and Fireheat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back