Wisconsin ABDL

I’m about a half hours drive south of the Badger state’s capital.

My sincerest apologies. My grandmother, who is 96, fell and broke her hip at 4 PM yesterday. She's still in the hospital and they think she might have Alzheimer's. I called Organ Piper to let them know I wasn't going to be there on the off chance that someone did show up.

perlFerret said:
My sincerest apologies. My grandmother, who is 96, fell and broke her hip at 4 PM yesterday. She's still in the hospital and they think she might have Alzheimer's. I called Organ Piper to let them know I wasn't going to be there on the off chance that someone did show up.
no one told me anything when i was there, and i specifically asked for a group of 4 that said they'd be there at 6, and they didnt recall anything like that. i don't remember if they said they don't do reservations or that they only do them for large groups, but either way, yeah no indication that anything changed or was happening whatsoever.

Infinitas said:
Nobody showed up, waste of time, can’t believe I took off for this :mad:
Sorry if it wasn’t so far away I definitely would have been up for it. But Milwaukee area is about a 1.5/2 hour drive for me.

Just an update on the grandmother, for anyone who was concerned: Her pelvis was broken in two places, but they're not going to do surgery. She does have Alzheimer's and it's pretty advanced. She's in rehab right now, but we don't know if she'll ever be able to come home. We're all pretty devastated by this news, since she's kind of our family matriarch.

RM53061 said:
Sorry if it wasn’t so far away I definitely would have been up for it. But Milwaukee area is about a 1.5/2 hour drive for me.
maybe I'll make plans for something, however, if i do, i'm definitely not going to just up and cancel without telling anybody.

Last edited:
I'm in the Appleton area. Wouldn't mind meeting someone if things seem right.

Reactions: leakerABDL
Anyone near TwoRivers / Manitowoc / Whitelaw / Sheboygan area?

Wisconsin DL here!

Reactions: Deleted member 79268
BabyZinga said:
Live in the Chicago Area but I spend much of my summer in Wisconsin.
You, and about 3/4 of everyone else that lives in Chicago!

Reactions: tommytemper
Looking for cupcakes?

Milwaukee suburbs

DL About an hour from eau Claire Wisconsin here

Reactions: BlueDude
Zeke said:
You, and about 3/4 of everyone else that lives in Chicago!
so true.

Back