Wigs Anyone?

PrettyGirl76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For quite a while I've kept a shaved clean bald head, due to hair loss. Recnetly I started playing with a few "costume quality" wigs I acquired. My whole life I never had long hair, and I've always wondered what it's like. I also wanted to try out a few girly hair styles, just for fun. The wife likes my short hair blond wig best, but not the beautiful long blonde braided pony tail. I also like my long blonde wig, a shoulder length brown curly wig, a short black one with tight curls, and one with short black hair with two long pigtails, one on each side, which are bright dyed blue. Very fun.

It's fun to dress up, but be warned, wigs are very warm as time passes. The top of one's head is the #1 heat exhaust port for the whole body, so capping it with a wig can make you warmer all over. Thanks goodness for the recent cold snap, huh? I haven't risked wearing a wig away from home yet, but no doubt I will soon.

I know I said I alway avoid electronic evidence of diapers or my sissy side, but I think I've finally grown past that hurdle. I finally decided I'm just too damned old to care anymore about stupid crap like being embarrassed about it and what anybody else thinks. So I started taking me in each wig, especially if I dress up too. The very first thing I noticed when look at all the photos, was how huge my smile was in every one of them. I'm still not comfortable sharing them with others, but maybe I'll give up on that fear too

Reactions: Jorelaxed, DLYUL, Floodingpants and 3 others
Yes, I love them, except as you say, the heat part. But when I’ve gone out to a restaurant (IHOP, USA breakfast place) each Halloween, I have to wear a wig or I look terrible. I have three currently, a medium length brunette one, a short grey hair one (which is more believable given my age) and one I just ordered, a long grey one that I hope to somehow fashion into one or two ponytails with. Since I don’t have a clue how to do it, I may get up the guts to take it to a hairdresser and have them do it for me. Guess I can always tell them it’s for Halloween.
Pattie

Wigs have to be styled to fit your head just like regular hair.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Seasonedcitizen said:
Wigs have to be styled to fit your head just like regular hair.
Well I guess it’s off to the hairdresser with me!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Patricia48 said:
Well I guess it’s off to the hairdresser with me!
Look around and pick a style that fits your face so the wig looks like your real hair.

I am not totally bald yet, but I keep a very low cut, so wigs became part of my persona.

I have a couple of wigs, around 20. Ignoring the cosplay ones, I have styled:
- a blond twin curly pigtails
- a blond curly a bit below shoulder length
- a gray long (and for now straight)
- red/chocolate shoulder length
- a brunette hime cut short length

Those are the ones that I use "socially" (outside cosplay), I do want a pink/purple one but I can't decide on how I am going to style it.

Reactions: Patricia48
I've always wanted one (my hair doesn't grow beyond a certain length but wouldn't even know how to wear one properly. Anyone with advice?

Back