Wife Shows Her Acceptance

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
My wife showed me how she has accepted my need to be in nighttime diapers by washing my diapers for me which up to now had been my job as I didn't want my incontinence to cause extra work for her. She also got a waterproof bed pad to put down when we last changed the sheets. When I asked her about whether it was needed since I wear plastic pants over my diapers she said just in case since I did have a leak when just wearing a disposable without plastic pants. She said it's obvious that you need them so let's just accept that this is part of our lives and make the best of it. I thanked her and told her how much I loved her.

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, littlefun, Subtlerustle and 8 others
My wife fully accepts my need for nappies

Reactions: SissyAnnie2, chamberpot and babybev
I would be floundering without my wife's input on this.
She is an ex nurse and dealt with older incontinent folk at the start of her NHS career, so she always knew I had a dodgy bladder and when my problems came to head she was very supportive advising on pads and pants often buying me items.
Pretty quickly things got so bad it was the real deal Nappies 😊 then onto disposables and all the time she has purchased my Nappies and PUL pants ever since, I love her dearly for so many reasons and especially for still loving a leaky old man !

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, TinkleTinkleLittleStar, Subtlerustle and 2 others
SissyAnnie2 said:
My wife showed me how she has accepted my need to be in nighttime diapers by washing my diapers for me which up to now had been my job as I didn't want my incontinence to cause extra work for her. She also got a waterproof bed pad to put down when we last changed the sheets. When I asked her about whether it was needed since I wear plastic pants over my diapers she said just in case since I did have a leak when just wearing a disposable without plastic pants. She said it's obvious that you need them so let's just accept that this is part of our lives and make the best of it. I thanked her and told her how much I loved her.
When my wetting returned in my late 50's and was put back in diapers my wife was very suportive.I still feel somewhat bad she being somewhat younger taking care of older man.

Reactions: chamberpot
My fiance accepted that I have a a bedwetting problem. She'll get my diaper and bed mat out while I'm taking a shower and then give it to me before we go to sleep. She'll let me put on my own diaper, but in the morning she asks me if my diaper is wet and gives me a new one. At the store she asks if I need more diapers and pullups.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, littlefun, babybev and 1 other person
My long time partner has been really supportive and understanding of my bladder incontinence since we first met years ago. she often helps me if I have slight accidents. We have had a great relationship despite me being paraplegic.

Reactions: sport1 and Deleted member 57387
I made a post about this some time ago. My wife has been accepting of my diapered life for as long as we've been together but recently she took it up a notch. She told me she wants to be the one diapering me and of course I'm all for that. The other morning she brought a baby bottle filled with warm milk in it and fed me as I curled up in her lap. Today I am diapered all day and won't be into big boy clothes until it's time for work tomorrow. Having a supportive partner is a dream come true.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and SissyAnnie2
My wife would not let me in the bed to sleep with out one on anyway... She don't like wet sheets anymore than I do. 🤣🤣🤣 She is always so good at asking me if need a restroom to check my diaper. I think she really cares about me a lot and does not want me to feel embarrassed by accidents too. Her being a ostomy patient we lookout for one another when out and about. We tell each other if one smells bad or a bulge. She is also a pull up user now too.

Reactions: Pino and Deleted member 57387
Back