Wife and nightgowns

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was thinking back to when my wife was alive. She use to like me to wear nightgowns to bed. She said she liked how they felt when she rubbed my body and she liked that they covered my diapers. Does anyone else's wife or SO like you to wear nightgowns?

Reactions: Jk95, Jorelaxed, rbm and 4 others
I wore nighties in bed for many years and my wife enjoyed seeing me in them. Then I started the transition to an adult baby and moved to my own bed (“cot”). I haven’t worn them for ages since as it’s always a baby dress or romper now in bed.

slim, black, long, yummy...

My SO wasn't wild about panties (on me lol) but she actually preferred me in nylon nightgowns because of the same reasons as above. They felt good to her skin!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
My wife thinks that I'm a bit weird and that it's a bit strange that I wear night gowns, but she is OK with it. She fully realizes and understands the benefits that I get from wearing night gowns to bed. One important point here--If you do the things that you need to do/ are expected to do and don't do a bunch of bad/ naughty things, your idiosyncrasies become a lot easier to live with and tolerate. I will minimize the information that I posted in 2 posts last month under "Night Gowns."

Reactions: rbm, Floodingpants, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
I was thinking back to when my wife was alive. She use to like me to wear nightgowns to bed. She said she liked how they felt when she rubbed my body and she liked that they covered my diapers. Does anyone else's wife or SO like you to wear nightgowns?
yes and love it

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I use to wear nightgowns. My wife and I went shopping one time for them. I wore them for a while. Then she got uncomfortable with me wearing them, so I just stopped to make her happy.

• Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Floodingpants
I don’t like wearing anything to bed except my diaper. My wife’s the same way she sleeps naked. Clothing on me under the covers is too much makes us both feel claustrophobic.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and diaperdude
Back