Why are diapers so f*cking hard? (Rant/plea for help)

LilxFawn said:
I’ve always laid on the floor while diapering up (or trying really lol) which is carpeted but by no means a soft surface (shag is a b*tch). So idk why I can’t do it.
So a great way to practice. Is to go buy like a package of cvs diapers. Once you do this just lay down with a that cvs diaper and try putting it on and taking it off. After a while you will get the idea of what feels good to you. Basically trial and error. Now I understand these can be very different from normal plastic back taping wise. Butt you will learn the feel of what feels right and how to make everything even!

PaSS said:
So a great way to practice. Is to go buy like a package of cvs diapers. Once you do this just lay down with a that cvs diaper and try putting it on and taking it off. After a while you will get the idea of what feels good to you. Basically trial and error. Now I understand these can be very different from normal plastic back taping wise. Butt you will learn the feel of what feels right and how to make everything even!
That's.... actually not a bad idea. It's one of those things that eventually just clicks. Once you get it, you get it. Might as well practice on cheap medical diaper first.

I a
LilxFawn said:
That honestly might not be a bad idea. I just have such a weird lumpy body lmao. No but honestly I think the problem for me is I’m not like, getting a third person view of myself. It’s difficult to hold the diaper in place because it slides everywhere and ugh. The most successful I’ve taped it so far was standing up against a wall believe it or not. And it only didn’t fit because well it was too small 🤷🏻‍♂️. Hopefully my new Northshore samples actually fit. I might try the pre-tape then pull up method though. That might actually do the trick

I always diaper myself by first folding the diaper in two by the longitude so it creates a crease for the pee to trickle into. Then I go standing up, pinning the diaper behind myself. I Then put on the bottom tapes and then the top tapes..! You start to get used to it and get the tapes right where you want them to. You can even use a mirror while standing..!

Reactions: LilxFawn
I have a bed with a firm foam mattress the top of which sets 28 inches from the floor, just below my buttocks. I lay a diaper over the edge and (standing) back up to it, leaning slightly with my legs on the edge of the mattress--this makes everything easy! I can hardly imagine any other way--standing, sitting, leaning on a wall, or lying down--unless you're into self-torture! I'm using snap-on covers with pads, but this makes pinned cloth or tabs easy to perfectly adjust. A lot of tables and counters are around 29 inches high, but less comfortable. Who was asking about a changing pad? I use roll-up yoga mats cut in half for everything--bed, recumbent couch (a 3/4 size futon laid over a thick twin foam mattress next to a wall with the excess turned up to make a short back) and sitting on floor--to prevent wicking at waist and leg when wearing wet (I prefer just a diaper and maybe a tee-shirt at home)--they wipe-off with a damp microfiber cleaning cloth and roll-up to disappear but keep handy.

Last edited:
Back