Who has any embarrassing stories about when a diaper commercial came on the tv

oliveratpx4869

conanfan
Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I was watching AFV with my family and a diaper advertisement came on and my dad said that little kid is like you but small
(they know I ware diapers at 18)

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperkool and ChristianDiaperLover
I talked about this in one of my posts but I’ll say it again. I remember being at the dinner table one day and it was just after my parents found my diaper stash and I had to come clean. Anyway we had the tv on and a diaper commercial came on and I couldn’t help but feel embarrassed because of the fact that they knew that I loved diapers.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
ChristianDiaperLover said:
I talked about this in one of my posts but I’ll say it again. I remember being at the dinner table one day and it was just after my parents found my diaper stash and I had to come clean. Anyway we had the tv on and a diaper commercial came on and I couldn’t help but feel embarrassed because of the fact that they knew that I loved diapers.
that must have been tough

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
that must have been tough
The whole getting caught sucked not gonna lie. It happened so unexpectedly when I was at work. My stupidity really. It was when I just started wearing diapers again. My first paycheck I purchased diapers and made the mistake of throwing one of my wet diapers away in the bathroom trash. I put in near the bottom of the trash but somehow my mom found it. I was happy a little bit because there was a part of me who wanted to tell them just to get it off my chest. Life was pretty normal after that. It made me not worry about purchasing diapers online since my mother knew and she knew when I ordered diapers. She would just put the package on my bed. I only worried about my older siblings finding out. Especially my older sister.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
The whole getting caught sucked not gonna lie. It happened so unexpectedly when I was at work. My stupidity really. It was when I just started wearing diapers again. My first paycheck I purchased diapers and made the mistake of throwing one of my wet diapers away in the bathroom trash. I put in near the bottom of the trash but somehow my mom found it. I was happy a little bit because there was a part of me who wanted to tell them just to get it off my chest. Life was pretty normal after that. It made me not worry about purchasing diapers online since my mother knew and she knew when I ordered diapers. She would just put the package on my bed. I only worried about my older siblings finding out. Especially my older sister.
you were accepted. wish I had been

Reactions: TheEternalPhoenix and ChristianDiaperLover
My wife and I were watching TV one night just a few days after I first told her about my diaper interests. Commercials for Poise pads, Depends pants, Huggies Pull-ups, and Charmin “Enjoy the go” ran back to back in one break. She started giggling because I apparently was turing a nice shade of red by the time the last one started.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedCherub, TheEternalPhoenix and ChristianDiaperLover
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
you were accepted. wish I had been
I would say I was fully accepted. My mother didn’t mind me buying and wearing in secret but she did want me to grow out of it eventually. I did try asking her if she would be okay if I could wear my diapers around the house. Sill clothed of course but I just wanted to wear without worrying about my diapers crinkling. She said no every time I tried and always had to remind me that I am potty trained.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
SoggyRunner said:
My wife and I were watching TV one night just a few days after I first told her about my diaper interests. Commercials for Poise pads, Depends pants, Huggies Pull-ups, and Charmin “Enjoy the go” ran back to back in one break. She started giggling because I apparently was turing a nice shade of red by the time the last one started.
That's adorable. Sounds like she took your reveal well.

Thanks. She did and she’s awesome. She doesn’t participate in any diaper related activities as of yet, but has been totally accepting of that side of me and we can talk about it openly. Where it sits in our relationship is an evolving process, but I don’t worry that it will ever become something we can’t deal with together.

One night my wife and I were watching tv and a pull-ups commercial came on. She knew I was wearing a diaper and said “you’re not a big kid now”. I had to laugh.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, enigmatic, antoniorain789 and 3 others
Not a commercial but walking down the adult diaper aisle in a drug store my wife said something like “oh, I bet this makes you happy” with a smile. We were in a foreign city so we had no idea where we were in the store for context. I was fifty shades of red as it was shortly after I had done the big reveal.

Reactions: abdl86 and SoggyRunner
Subtlerustle said:
Not a commercial but walking down the adult diaper aisle in a drug store my wife said something like “oh, I bet this makes you happy” with a smile. We were in a foreign city so we had no idea where we were in the store for context. I was fifty shades of red as it was shortly after I had done the big reveal.
Yes feels kind of a normal response special if she was notes that you wear looking.

Back