Who from Scotland glasgow

I live in erskine if you are looking for a meet

falkirk xxx

I live in Glasgow and always happy to chat 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Skydaz10 and Bowfell
Hi there I'm in Cumbernauld love to make friends xx

Reactions: Skydaz10
Wow I am shocked amount people who all around the Glasgow region sorry I not really reached out to anyone or gotten to know anyone I just never felt comfortable talking XD even many years later still not

Reactions: LeartesMcV
Hi thanks for getting back I am the same I want to but don't, why don't we be pen friends for now if you would like.xx

I am straight acting employed guy, all normal till I get home into my little girl dress white tights pink T-bar glittery shoes blonde curly wig & pink Nappy for a few hours xx.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
Skydaz10 said:
Hey fellow abdls, I been always shy about my abdl side things and kinda wanted to break it with seeing how many abdls in my region I was interested atchually getting to talk or eventually meet I'm 21 years old living with a none abld and I never fully came out to him but I think he knows about it just never said anything. Or he at least knows I'm a bedwetting or something hard to hide that but I always been shy to eh break it. And say to him so my plan was to break my shyness with meeting or talking to. Fellow abdls and hopefully built guts to just come. Clean
Hi im from glasgow

Skydaz10 said:
Hey fellow abdls, I been always shy about my abdl side things and kinda wanted to break it with seeing how many abdls in my region I was interested atchually getting to talk or eventually meet I'm 21 years old living with a none abld and I never fully came out to him but I think he knows about it just never said anything. Or he at least knows I'm a bedwetting or something hard to hide that but I always been shy to eh break it. And say to him so my plan was to break my shyness with meeting or talking to. Fellow abdls and hopefully built guts to just come. Clean
I am from glasgow

Reactions: Skydaz10
Hi there babykins I'm from Glasgow too xx

Skydaz10 said:
Hi nice what part
Well im just out side of Glasgow in erskine

Reactions: DLJosie
any bodoy want to meet up in falkirk xxx

Bit late to the party but I'm up in Aberdeenshire

Last edited:
smoothguy said:
Hi I am near Stirling I have been a DL for years 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
im not far from stirling

DLJosie said:
im not far from stirling
Hey I am from bishopbriggs which is on the stirling / falkirk line would be open to a hangout in stirling / falkirk - feel free to message me

Justice91 said:
Hey I am from bishopbriggs which is on the stirling / falkirk line would be open to a hangout in stirling / falkirk - feel free to message me
sorry just seen this i will give u a dm xxx

Reactions: Justice91
smoothguy said:
Hi I am near Stirling I have been a DL for years 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Hi smoothguy. I'm not to gar from you. Auchterarder here

I’m also from Glasgow 🥰🥰

Back