Who doesn’t hide most of their ABDL stuff?

for us things have there place where they are stored. nothing is out on display but also not hidden away either. we keep the house organized therefore everything has its place. diapers are like underwear when you have guest you wouldn't have your underwear just laying around you would have it put away same as diapers. daily living bottles like other items can be found here and there until they are collected at the end of the day to be washed and refilled. much of my ABDL/little stuff serves double duty (has more than one purpose). example our sunroom which is also the playroom and TV room where all the toys are stored are not just there for me but also our grandkids. they love visiting in part due to the large selection of toys there are to explore with. they think it is cool we have great toys and activities. the nursery has a playful computer desk that is a workstation. we have incorporated the various ABDL items as daily living items and they just appear as normal everyday items. I will amid the bottles aren't but they are easier just stored in the nursery when people are over. we don't go out of our way to hide stuff we just pick things up and put them where they belong. as any good little one you put away your stuff when you are finished with it or the house becomes a mess (LOL).

Reactions: denimchicken
I used to hide it like the plauge, but now since my supplies have gotten a lot bigger I'll usually have a few diapers out in the open in-case I need a change, along with my pacifiers & bottle

About 50/50, larger items that are more difficult to store are out.

I hide all my stuff down in the basement in a separate part of the room. My problem is I have so much stuff mainly women's clothes that I pick up at the thrift stores.

The only one I'm hiding it from is my daughter. I'm pretty sure one time I heard my daughter say to one of her friends "that's where my dad keeps his weird things". She is home a lot by herself so I'm sure she may have found it.

I'm also getting to the point of my life where I don't care as much as I used to about hiding things. I'm not going to purposely flaunt things but it's 2024 it's a very different word that we live in.

Reactions: denimchicken and Subtlerustle
Just keep my diapers in my bedroom closet. Some are in a plastic bin but when it’s only my wife and I there’s no need to conceal them. If one of my kids stays over I suppose there is a risk of them going into my closet but that’s about it. It’s just diapers though. The only thing AB related would be printed diapers.

My stuffed animals, every thing else I have to hide

None of my stuff is really hidden. I have a playroom where I keep my changing table. It's a dinosaur and car theme, which isn't too babyish but more middle. Most of the diapers are in drawers but there's always a few on the dresser with changing supplies.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Being husband, father of a few kids, I hide all the strictly ABDL things like baby onesies, Mschf baby shoes, diapers, bottles, pacis, ...
But I don't hide the fact that I enjoy "little" things and there are signs of my "littleness".
All the toilets have pampers wipes, I buy them by cases of 15*80.
I wear jumpsuits for adults to chill.
I sleep with a plushie, no night without, even if we travel around the globe.
I wear overalls
During winter, I sleep in footed pajamas (unicolor, no baby prints)
During mid-season I have also pajama onesies but without feets (baby blue! But unicolor).
I have funny socks not very mature.

I probably forgot a few details but it's more or less what is visible.

Most of my diapers and plastic baby pants are in drawers or in the closet. Sometimes I leave a stack of diapers on top of my dresser. Cloth diapers and baby pants can be seen drying in the shower. Onesies hang in the closet with the rest of my clothes. Baby powder, lotion, diaper pins and baby bottle are on the counter near the sink.

I keep my stuffed animals and toys EVERYWHERE, but that's mostly because I've always had childish interests and it would probably be more peculiar of me to outsiders to not have stuffed wolves and my little ponies and jingly baby sensory toys everywhere. The rest I do keep secret, because I still live with my family, but once I am finally able to move in with the two I plan on staying with, that should all go out the window. They also enjoy regression and diapers, or at the very least, would never even think about judging me for it ♥

Reactions: denimchicken
It's just me and my dog at home so there's no sense in hiding anything. I've set out my bedroom like a toddler's room but haven't quite gotten the courage to invest in a 'big girl' crib yet.

My bedroom is a nursery complete with crib and high chair. At times my high chair or my playpen is setup down stairs. I wear baby clothes around the house, in the yard occasionally, and sometimes in public. I've worn diapers just about everywhere I go, sometimes fulltime for months at a time. I don't hide who and what I am, nor do I believe I should have to.

However, I don't force my interests or direct interaction with me as a baby on others. Unless it is Halloween or some other occasion for costumes, I usually keep my outfits to cutesy adult femme, things marketed for non-ABDLs. So no answering the door for delivery as a baby or interacting with cashiers or wait staff. Though a few times I have been in the back seat of someones car going through the drive thru full baby.

Reactions: Mas16210
SparkleAlchemist said:
I live with 2 other littles. We only put stuff away if we know a vanilla is coming over for something (usually family stopping by). Apparently it has happened where something gets left out and then it just gets blamed on whoever isn't home at the time 😂 nothing has ever been asked about later so it seems to be working ok. Also by put away, I just mean we put stuff in cupboards or in our rooms. All of our rooms have stuffies, diapers, pacis, and other baby stuff out.
That's is so cool.
I wish I had done this. I sometimes imagine what it would be like to live with littles. I think it would possibly be even better than living with a CG.

I'm lucky to live with my husband who is very accepting and is my part time CG. I am quite big on tidying up so may stuff is not all left out but it is certainly not hidden. I built my dream nursery when we moved into our current home. The rest of our house is normal and apart from occasionally leaving a bottle by the sink no signs of abdl. But open the door to the second bedroom and you will see everything, toys clothes, adult cot, nappies.

I am very lucky to have my nursery but I work really hard and sadly it doesn't always help having it so separate. Or working so much.

But when I was younger I lived with my mum and it was a very difficult story. I literally lived in fear of her finding the one or two little items I had and of I wanted to wear a nappy that was an incredibly risky indulgence.

So I'm grateful but also, sometimes I am my own barrier.

Reactions: Mas16210
Back