Who a fan of pull ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer diapers but really enjoy wearing goodnights pull ups because they make me feel so tiny!

I like them for potty training little space. Other than that tend to wear proper nappies

I do I do! I love pull ups as I prefer to only wet when I feel it's fun although I have had some accidents . And o would consider myself Incontient.
I wear generic dollar general depends pull ups and depends fit flex for women in medium .

but my favorite are the night defense pull ups from depend ( way more absorbent )

Kimberlie said:
I saw the baby designs in the children's sizes. These must be what you use? You must be very petite.

I have a size 32” waist and weigh about 160lbs
I can wear the kids pull-ups size 4T-5T
I have also worn the 3T-4T but not as easily

Diaperfreak said:
I have a size 32” waist and weigh about 160lbs
I can wear the kids pull-ups size 4T-5T
I have also worn the 3T-4T but not as easily
That's Good.

Both taped diapers and pull-ups have their ups and downs.
Pull-ups are good for daytime but not so much for nighttime
Taped diapers are more for nighttime usage but too loud IMO for daytime

Reactions: chamberpot
I feel very big sentiment for pullups. This is first diaper witch i use public outside. In those days, it seemed to me that everyone could see it from under my pants. Now I don't wear them at all, I prefer a traditional thick diaper. I have found out that these are also not visible under the pants.

I wear pull-ups when the family goes on long road trips. Daddy will normally put me into a diaper first and then put a pull-up over my diaper so he does not leak.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak
I'm admittedly in love with pull-ups. My regression age is around toddlerhood, and I have numerous memories of wearing and using pull-ups when I was little, so that's naturally the biggest draw for me. I know they don't perform as well as a diaper, but my love is purely sentimental and nostalgic.

Sadly, the pull-up market isn't that great, so I make do with what I can with Northshore, Abena and Tranquility, since they're the best that I've found.

Dylan292 said:
I wear them but they are not the absorbent. At times as a heavy wetter who else Wear them
I do. Mostly because I get them free.

If they had an ABDL pull-up that looked like Huggies one and where decently absorbent I would love them. My little age likes the potty training aspect. Right now though I don't really care for pull-ups and I am to big to wear the Huggies brand or even GoodNites.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperfreak
I love pull-ups. I like to feel it against my skin, but since I'm used to going in the big boy potty, I can't go in them. I've worn one for two days straight and slept in it too!

I mainly wear pullups for the convenience for out in public and for work. I use Presto Supreme flexright. They do absorb good unless I let out a massive stream. Now letting it out slowly works best for me. I can get a good full bladder or quite a few small wets in with leaking.

I used to really like them but being an adult man I can't really fit goodnights any more which bums me out.

Kimberlie said:
Yes. Pullups don't seem made for any level of incontinence.
Northshore medical grade pull-ups are very absorbent and do a great job all day

LittleAmi said:
Northshore medical grade pull-ups are very absorbent and do a great job all day

No kidding. I got NorthShore GoSupreme Underwear to hold 1,536 ml / 52 fl oz in a real-world test, far above anything else I've ever seen.

Here's the list of the top performers out of the ones I've tried.

And photos of the GoSupreme:

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back