Which type of diaper is your favorite for pooping?

Types of diapers

• Total voters
I mean. A diaper is a diaper. I know there are some not meant for messing but most can handle both.

Reactions: Deleted member 63979
For an ABDL type of disposable I would opt for Betterdry for its sexily crinkly white baby plastic.

When it comes to hybrid designs I vote for Inspire InControl Elites.

Unfortunately none of these two brands are affordable for a modest budget.

Bear in mind that I would never use them for messing/pooping since I'm solely interested for wetting purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and Jorelaxed
Another fan of messing Goodnites! They bulge out nice, they hold up and are not that difficult to change and clean up out of. When it's possible, love a huge morning mess in a fully soaked nighttime Goodnite

Reactions: lily34, rcn3000, wetaccident and 3 others
When I wanna poo any disposable diaper will do. If I wanna hang out in my messy diaper I prefer a thicker more absorbent ABDL diaper so it can handle a cpl of wettings. If I just wanna do a quickie I'll use one of my cheaper store bought diapers.

It helps to have tall leak guards. I only wear thick diapers. Most of those are fine.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wanted to vote "as many as possible," but it wasn't an option. :giggle:

Seni super quatro mediums with a booster 😍

• Love
Jk95 said:
Seni super quatro mediums with a booster 😍
Excellent choice, I use the Medium regulars

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and Jk95
Jorelaxed said:
Excellent choice, I use the Medium regulars
Yess!!!!

• Love
If I have temporary inconvenience from extentsive anal stretching then I love my pull ups. I’m not always in control of my headspace afterwards. And sometimes wearing panties afterwards hasn’t worked out for me. I just feel safe and like I can breeze though demands of being super active aswell as being discrete.

Probably Betterdry M10's
They have really tall leaker gathers so they tend to work quite well for messing.

appletinytee said:
temporary inconvenience from extentsive anal stretching
I am intrigued.

Which can held contents inside.
Not usually going for no.2 , only when in need. It happened in Tena Slip ( old PE) and Active Fit,BetterDry and Attends Active Slip

Last edited:
I voted for pooping in a disposable diaper mainly for the ease of the clean up. But I think I have more of a complete BM when I poop in a cloth diaper. And I'll admit that I kinda really like the sight of a stack of freshly washed, dried and folded cloth diapers

Reactions: Deleted member 63979 and AmberStarfield
I just got to work and realized I didn’t do my usual morning diaper poop. Although I am wearing a BetterDry today, I am hoping I won’t need to poo until I get home, as doing it in my diaper at work is not an option.

• Wow
Normally a good ABDL Diapy as I love the extreme sagging and the cartoonishly wide waddle, but sometimes a tight fitting pullup is perfect for when I'm in "Extreme Baby" mode. If it takes too long to waddle back to where I'm going, I love ending up with that mess pushing out the sides or even coming down my leggings a bit.

Reactions: AmberStarfield
All diapers are ok for that, but my favorites are Crinklz, because they fit me perfect,
while others might be a bit too small.

Also i like to wear some tights over the diaper, to keep it in place.

Last edited:
Definitely going with ABDL and other high quality diapers since they can hold a lot more than incontinent diapers like Depends.

I love pooping in Goodnites. It’s so fun to pretend I’m a 3-4 year old refusing to potty train and going in my pull-ups. I’m a regular pooper, every morning not long after waking up, and I love getting out of bed, squatting down, and pushing out a nice bulge into the back.

Reactions: wetaccident and sinceiwassmall
Back