Which diaper you prefer Morning Evening Night ?

Nighttime: short night = betterdry, long night = forsite Am pm.
Daytime: urethral clamp when home, Avena L4 when outdoors longer without changing time, abena l3 when outdoors for more than 2h with changing time, urethral clamp when outdoors for short term trip less than an hour.

Daytime: Kiddos Junior Plus Blue and insert from northshorecare
Night time: SDK with insert or Crinklz without insert

Definitely night time. Although that is the hardest one for me to pull off. My wife doesn't mind if I sleep in a dry diaper in bed. But we also have three children who like to randomly appear in our bed at night. So unless they are out of town or I sleep in our finished basement, I rarely get to wear at night any longer.

I much Prefer my nighttime/ weekend diapers my mommy uses ABU alphagators for my full time nighttime/ weekend diaper but from when I get off work till pajama time she just bought me tena pro skin diapers which work all right but I'm not a fan of medical diapers. The last ones befor the Tena's were abena l4

I prefer mega max day or night but at night I use a Seni booster. I just need to be able to trust my diaper and Mega max gives me that. But sometimes total dry x plus I use during the day. They are a bit cheaper but still a good diaper. But I find you get what you pay for.

Back