Where are you all from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weatheronthe8s said:
Beckley, WV. Not sure if any of you all have head of my town.
I’ve driven through there many times! I’m from northern OH, and I’ve passed through there a lot as a kid going on vacations and in college when I lived in Charlotte. My mom always loved to stop at the Tamarack!

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Southern Indiana

nezquic66 said:
I’ve driven through there many times! I’m from northern OH, and I’ve passed through there a lot as a kid going on vacations and in college when I lived in Charlotte. My mom always loved to stop at the Tamarack!
That's awesome. I've been to the Tamarack many times.

Reactions: nezquic66
Weatheronthe8s said:
Up there a couple times a year from south carolina

Australia near Melbourne

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada ( west coast livin')

Reactions: dlover
Reactions: Missy77 and BabySkye75
Ottawa, Canada 🍁

Western part of Singapore here!

Northern Colorado

Reactions: TrueHero and (deleted member)
Southern new hampshire

East Tennessee near Knoxville

Last edited:
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Weatheronthe8s said:
Oh man, you live close to the dreaded rt19. A small stretch of road off rt79 that everyone has to take. It is famous for speed traps. Everyone here in Western PA knows not to speed on rt19 in WV!

Oklahoma here.

It's so awesome knowing there are so many of us all over the world. And, those of you that have many in the same area must feel really good. But, I find it sad that I'm the only hick from Oklahoma.

howiebabe said:
Atlanta GA
I'm from the Atlanta area too. College Park near the airport.

bnet said:
If anyone is interested, part of the project I am working on will be a map. I am hoping to be able to have map with people (not specific addresses, but general vicinity) along with a map of places to buy diapers and abdl supplies (clothing , accessories , etc. ).

Just curious if anyone is interested in something along this line?
Let me know more.

nevadadl said:
There's a good adult diaper company in Nevada that I order my cloth diapers from and their prices seem to be lower than everyone else's. I've ordered 8 contoured cotton twill diapers from them so far and plan to order more because the quality is very good.

Fluffybottoms said:
Oh man, you live close to the dreaded rt19. A small stretch of road off rt79 that everyone has to take. It is famous for speed traps. Everyone here in Western PA knows not to speed on rt19 in WV!
Yes, right at the end of the part you have to take. 19 does have quite a few speed traps. They are the worst in Summerville. The funny thing is, the fastest I have driven is on 19, not in Summerville or any major town. I went 90 mph. I have friends who have went over 100 on that road. We know the parts where the most speed traps are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back