Where is the best place to buy snap crotch bodysuits and onesies?

Naughty2yrold said:
Try a company called “baby pants”
Baby-pants.com
Thank You, i'll do a search. (y) :)

UK or elsewhere? In UK, Incontinence Shop UK sell the Drylife (probably sourced from Kins/Babykins) ones, or Rackety's who produce and sell adaptive clothing in child and adult sizes in a range of colours and patterns. Both at £15 to £17 for adult sizes.

Reactions: wearforsafety and SebUK97
FiftiesKid said:
UK or elsewhere? In UK, Incontinence Shop UK sell the Drylife (probably sourced from Kins/Babykins) ones, or Rackety's who produce and sell adaptive clothing in child and adult sizes in a range of colours and patterns. Both at £15 to £17 for adult sizes.
Thank You. (y) :)

Reactions: FiftiesKid
SebUK97 said:
Thank You. (y) :)
Drylife and incontinence shop's own brand I believe. I bought one and it was too small. They claimed to have fixed the sizing issue.

I personally love the one I have from littleforbig more than Drylife

• Love
Reactions: SebUK97
Adding another vote for Babykins, esp. for the USA and Canada folks. They have fantastic lap-neck onesies as well as regular collar. Good quality and lasts a very long time. ABU also has nice onesies and I own both 'brands'. The lapneck is so super comfortable to sleep in. It never chokes yet keeps the whole garment feeling secure and it is still a relatively rare find in adult sizes. The ABU onesies have a wide and low neck, which is also comfortable, and additionally includes gathers around the butt - which you either like or you don't (I like it but can live without it).

PooMinara said:
I bought this one in white from Ebay some time ago, but I've found the same one for about 2/3 of the price on AliExpress, and will definitely be getting more in the future. The material is quite thin, a bit like lycra, and very stretchy, which is handy for someone as tall as I am (and for anyone wearing thick packages). It is also very pleasant to wear underneath a dress on a hot summer day, and it just looks like a t-shirt. I bought a size XXL, but a size L would have been sufficient for me (44" chest). Currently listed at £9.54 + free postage, but they add around 25% tax at the checkout. So I reckon it will be around £12 in total, with a 15-day delivery guarantee. I've washed mine several times (and hung it up to dry) and it's still like new, so I want to get one or two additional ones each time I can afford until I've got about half a dozen that I can wear in rotation.

View attachment 113213

Link to AliExpress

I need to post an update, after I received my order from AliExpress.

The original onesie that I ordered from Ebay is very stretchy, and I was hoping the ones from AliExpress (that use the same photo) would be the same. But it's a completely different material that is thicker and has considerably less stretch. As the XXL one I had ordered from Ebay was a lot wider than needed, and stretchy enough to fit over multiple layers pf nappies, I wanted the same one in a smaller size for a more snug fit. But I couldn't get the snaps of the one in XL closed, as the material wouldn't stretch over my bulky package. I didn't even bother trying the one in size L.

The material and stitching are good quality, just not what I was expecting. The thinner material is far more suitable for hot summer days, and these ones are more for cooler days. But I'd need at least a size 3XL to fit my height, which would be far too wide for my slim frame. So this is the first time I've been disappointed by an order from AE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Have you looked at baby pants . Com?

I like the Rearz onesies. They're very comfy and come in cute prints, as well as plain colors. They also have some with a pocket that are meant to look like you're wearing a tucked in shirt. They have some with long sleeves and thumb holes, as well as footed pajamas that snap down the leg.

SebUK97 said:
So i don't really consider myself to be AB, more just a DL. I do think i want to invest in some good quality snap crotch bodysuits and or onesies. I was thinking a few plain ones to wear under a shirt to work, with the main aim being to conceal my padding. Also maybe a few cute printed ones for wearing at night to keep my diaper snuggly in place. Anyone have any recommendations?
Check out BigTot on Etsy

SebUK97 said:
So i don't really consider myself to be AB, more just a DL. I do think i want to invest in some good quality snap crotch bodysuits and or onesies. I was thinking a few plain ones to wear under a shirt to work, with the main aim being to conceal my padding. Also maybe a few cute printed ones for wearing at night to keep my diaper snuggly in place. Anyone have any recommendations?
🤣Hehe soon enough abdl. Abuniverse etsy

• Love
Naughty2yrold said:
Have you looked at baby pants . Com?
I have not, but i will now. (y):)

furry121 said:
🤣Hehe soon enough abdl. Abuniverse etsy
We will see? Never say Never. :ROFLMAO:🫂

Internet.
ABU
AliExpress
Incontinencechoice ( for UK )

SebUK97 said:
Check Amazon I got mine from there, it comes from a company called Little For Big. Fits well and comfortable

Reactions: star and SebUK97
changing time diaper company.

FiftiesKid said:
Using those from IC shop.
They are comfortable and reliable

Baby kins out of Vancouver bc

Reactions: Rusher and SebUK97
takable rompers hit me best. s well thrir tradition 4s 4 snap onesies

I really enjoy the changing times onesies they have elastic legs!

• Love
For those members in the EU, try:
I've got two of them and they work very well.

Back