Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
I age regress and age play but I can't find anyone who is into that and willing to treat me like a little constantly. I've seen so many posts on here where you guys have a partner that is willing to and loves to and I don't know how to find someone like you guys did, and I'm very lonely and depressed because of that. I have friends online that can, but they aren't always online and are busy a lot, so it's not enough. Any advice?

EDIT: I am willing to use a matching app but I don't know any for littles/abdls, and age players and caretakers/caregivers

Last edited:
Reactions: kayakbaby
I wish I knew, I can't find anyone either.
It's hard enough to find friends who are also little/ABDL and it's even harder to find caregivers as they are even more uncommon.

I think we need a little more information. Are you looking for someone to chat with you online, or to care for you in real life?

If you're looking for an IRL connection, my latest book might help:

https://abdiscovery.com.au/sitter-search-an-adult-babys-guide-to-finding-a-caregiver/

I've never been babysat via the internet, so I'm not sure how that would work. However, I know there are folks on this board who have regular AB caregivers via the internet, and I'm sure they'd happily weigh in.

Reactions: Lyric, Jr2012 and lilbabyjooce
sbmccue said:
I think we need a little more information. Are you looking for someone to chat with you online, or to care for you in real life?

https://abdiscovery.com.au/sitter-search-an-adult-babys-guide-to-finding-a-caregiver/

I've never been babysat via the internet, so I'm not sure how that would work. However, I know there are folks on this board who have regular AB caregivers via the internet, and I'm sure they'd happily weigh in.
I'm looking for an IRL partner that shares my interests that can care for me

sbmccue said:

I don't like purchasing things as I don't have a stable income and rely on family for money because I'm struggling to find a job, I'll have to think about buying your book

Last edited:
I met mine through a random unrelated discord server
Now we're cuddled up together in my plushie pile, yesterday we coloured this together while I was wearing the diaper she picked out for me!
1660931879873.png

Reactions: Deleted member 51496
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I met mine through a random unrelated discord server
Now we're cuddled up together in my plushie pile, yesterday we coloured this together while I was wearing the diaper she picked out for me!
View attachment 84979
Cuteee! I wish it was easy to find a partner...

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I
sbmccue said:

I also made an edit to my original post

I met most of my partners just being outside and social with people, you gotta get out there and put forth the energy and the universe will do the rest. I have had limited luck on line, I did meet one great partner on line though. I find online people are too far away and often not who they truly are.

Good luck to you on your search 🙂

Reactions: kayakbaby, Moicano and lilstevie56
I met my wife to be at the gym, we became friends then dated for a while.

EverThePaddedRunt said:
I don't like purchasing things as I don't have a stable income and rely on family for money because I'm struggling to find a job, I'll have to think about buying your book
I certainly think finding a job is the priority! My book wouldn't be appropriate for your situation, because it focuses on helping ABs 'hire' a sitter they can pay.

Best wishes! Here's hoping things improve.

I’ve told this story many times but as you’ve asked I’ll tell it again.

I met my G/F on vanilla dating site POF.
In my profile I mentioned that I had ABDL interests so that any female messaging me/ wanting to meet would know that any potential future together would have to ‘embrace’ this.

I had a lot of messages from last members, none that called me weirdo/freak etc, most praised my honesty and were really nice.

I spoke to a number over time, all vanilla and not ABDL experienced, but made a connection with one in particular.
The first time we met she changed my nappy.

We’ve been together now for around 7 years, ABDL still plays a large part in our relationship but we have so much more besides that.

Last edited:
Reactions: kayakbaby and littlefun
I met my daddy through Fetlife. We’ve been LDR for over a year now but have visited the other multiple times and we talk daily and call each other every night. If you’re going to limit yourself solely to the ABDL scene, fetlife is a pretty popular site.
I adore my daddy but if I were to ever have to do this again I would stop trying to base my relationships on my ABDL desires. It’s just not a good framework for a real, fulfilling relationship. Not that you can’t have one with an ABDL partner (I think my daddy and I have a pretty “normal” relationship even within our dynamic) but if all you are set on is getting a caregiver who will constantly baby you, that’s not a realistic standard for the majority of relationships.
Not to sound cliche, but I would recommend above all else focusing on helping, healing and improving yourself and meeting someone naturally and if there is a real connection, introducing your ABDL side to them then.

Reactions: Anemone, HappyCamper and sbmccue
EverThePaddedRunt said:
Well then that is a L....O....N....G reach that you will find any kind of real partner if you cant even buy a book or support yourself. It looks as if you have a long way to go to just taking care of your basic needs. Under the best of conditions you will be hard pressed to even find a nice partner for a committed relationship let alone a mommy/CG/Little relationship.

It sounds like you just wanna be somebody's, "kept baby" aint happening..... but let us know if it does.

Reactions: sbmccue
littlemoosey said:
Well then that is a L....O....N....G reach that you will find any kind of real partner if you cant even buy a book or support yourself. It looks as if you have a long way to go to just taking care of your basic needs. Under the best of conditions you will be hard pressed to even find a nice partner for a committed relationship let alone a mommy/CG/Little relationship.

It sounds like you just wanna be somebody's, "kept baby" aint happening..... but let us know if it does.
what is a "kept baby"..?

littlemoosey said:

I can buy the book but I don't even know if the book is actually gonna help, and if I start spending again then it'll be hard to stop. I'm a little in many ways, self control is one of those things.
Please note: I can control myself, it's just a bit difficult and my big self has to fight with my little self

Last edited:
I
littlemoosey said:

I'd like to mention that I'm getting a job very soon, I just need to sign some paperwork, so it's not like I'm saying I'm permanently not having a job, it's just that I really don't wanna mis-spend especially since I don't have the job yet

Reactions: littlemoosey
I met my wife at a local bar and grill that was known to be a singles hangout, at least the bar part. Their food was terrific so it was popular across the board. I found it to be a nice place to meet women after my first wife and I divorced. Before meeting my wife there, I met a few other women I dated, and even told two about my diaper interest once I got to know them better but for various reasons it didn't work out until I met the lady who is now my wife. It took awhile before she could accept that side of me, but eventually she did. All of this was before dating apps were as popular as they are now. I can't imagine not being able to meet someone that way, assuming you screen carefully.

EverThePaddedRunt,

I know a number of ABDLs, some in relationships and some single, and I have yet to meet anyone in real life who actually lives 24/7 as someone's little. In my experience, for most couples where ABDL is part of their dynamic, the 24/7 part comes from small things and reminders of the dynamic on a daily basis. For example, my partner calls me her sweet little boy all the time (and it's wonderful), but I am not treated as a little or diapered 24/7 - in fact, that's what makes those times more exciting and special. This is not just my experience with ABDL couples -- I've seen this for couples where some form of BDSM is part of the relationship dynamic. I knew one BDSM couple where one partner wore a collar that was fairly well disguised as a heavy necklace -- but it was a way for them to maintain a 24/7 understanding of their dynamic. Everyone is going to be different, but, again, in my experience even those that say they are 24/7 on closer inspection tend to have an aspect of the dynamic that is 24/7 and don't actually live the full dynamic all the time.

In terms of finding someone, to echo all of the great advice on this thread, you first have to love yourself and be in a healthy place with who you are and your little side. For example, if you live with your parents (I don't know if you do, but just an example), you are not the only one, and perhaps part of you being authentic is acknowledging that up front. You want someone to love you for who you actually are where you are in life right now. But as many folks on here have said, you gotta do the work on yourself and love who you are before you're going to find someone else to love you.

As far as finding partners, as lilbabyjooce says, you can potentially find someone who will be ABDL friendly on FetLife, and lilbabyjooce is an example of folks who do find partners this way. But as they say, you may not want to base your relationship solely on the ABDL, caregiver/little dynamic. In my experience, most ABDLs I know are or have been active on FetLife and have gone to various munches and events, but found their partners either through old fashioned meeting someone at some other place or by using "vanilla" dating apps. I met my partner on a vanilla dating app - on that app, I indicated I was "adorably kinky" so that anyone swiping on me knew I had non-typical needs, and once my partner and I met the chemistry was great, we had a lot of non-ABDL common interests, and that's when I opened up to her about this vulnerable piece of who I am. And it works for us because we both (and I emphasize, BOTH) get what we need out of the dynamic. In other words, she is not sort of begrudgingly doing the ABDL dynamic with me - even though she is vanilla, what we do together (which I will not detail) makes her very happy, too. So I am actively giving her what she needs as much as she is actively giving me what I need. And if we're 24/7, it's through small but meaningful gestures and interactions, with more involved play happening in the bedroom and not in public.

I'll leave you with this to think about because it helped me finally find a compatible partner - what is it about the ABDL dynamic that you need/makes you happy? In other words, if you take the little space and diapers out of the equation, what core thing are you looking to get from your partner? The answer is up to you and will be different for everyone - honestly, for me, it was having a partner who was gentle, kind, and supportive. Sounds pretty simple, but in previous relationships those qualities were lacking in one form or another. So, for me, even if I met someone who was okay with my ABDL side (which I did a few times), if I couldn't check those boxes (gentle, kind, supportive), it wasn't going to work.

I wish you the best! Be well,

Tab

Reactions: littlesteps, HappyCamper, littlemoosey and 2 others
L
TabulaRasa2017 said:
EverThePaddedRunt,

I know a number of ABDLs, some in relationships and some single, and I have yet to meet anyone in real life who actually lives 24/7 as someone's little. In my experience, for most couples where ABDL is part of their dynamic, the 24/7 part comes from small things and reminders of the dynamic on a daily basis. For example, my partner calls me her sweet little boy all the time (and it's wonderful), but I am not treated as a little or diapered 24/7 - in fact, that's what makes those times more exciting and special. This is not just my experience with ABDL couples -- I've seen this for couples where some form of BDSM is part of the relationship dynamic. I knew one BDSM couple where one partner wore a collar that was fairly well disguised as a heavy necklace -- but it was a way for them to maintain a 24/7 understanding of their dynamic. Everyone is going to be different, but, again, in my experience even those that say they are 24/7 on closer inspection tend to have an aspect of the dynamic that is 24/7 and don't actually live the full dynamic all the time.

In terms of finding someone, to echo all of the great advice on this thread, you first have to love yourself and be in a healthy place with who you are and your little side. For example, if you live with your parents (I don't know if you do, but just an example), you are not the only one, and perhaps part of you being authentic is acknowledging that up front. You want someone to love you for who you actually are where you are in life right now. But as many folks on here have said, you gotta do the work on yourself and love who you are before you're going to find someone else to love you.

As far as finding partners, as lilbabyjooce says, you can potentially find someone who will be ABDL friendly on FetLife, and lilbabyjooce is an example of folks who do find partners this way. But as they say, you may not want to base your relationship solely on the ABDL, caregiver/little dynamic. In my experience, most ABDLs I know are or have been active on FetLife and have gone to various munches and events, but found their partners either through old fashioned meeting someone at some other place or by using "vanilla" dating apps. I met my partner on a vanilla dating app - on that app, I indicated I was "adorably kinky" so that anyone swiping on me knew I had non-typical needs, and once my partner and I met the chemistry was great, we had a lot of non-ABDL common interests, and that's when I opened up to her about this vulnerable piece of who I am. And it works for us because we both (and I emphasize, BOTH) get what we need out of the dynamic. In other words, she is not sort of begrudgingly doing the ABDL dynamic with me - even though she is vanilla, what we do together (which I will not detail) makes her very happy, too. So I am actively giving her what she needs as much as she is actively giving me what I need. And if we're 24/7, it's through small but meaningful gestures and interactions, with more involved play happening in the bedroom and not in public.

I'll leave you with this to think about because it helped me finally find a compatible partner - what is it about the ABDL dynamic that you need/makes you happy? In other words, if you take the little space and diapers out of the equation, what core thing are you looking to get from your partner? The answer is up to you and will be different for everyone - honestly, for me, it was having a partner who was gentle, kind, and supportive. Sounds pretty simple, but in previous relationships those qualities were lacking in one form or another. So, for me, even if I met someone who was okay with my ABDL side (which I did a few times), if I couldn't check those boxes (gentle, kind, supportive), it wasn't going to work.

I wish you the best! Be well,

Tab
Like I said before, I'm getting a job soon, I do accept myself, and yes I know it won't be able to be 24/7, it was more like, the relationship that some people have where part of the day is dedicated to little time. I will be able to support myself soon, and I'm starting my own business very soon with some help from a service for disabled people, so I know I won't be able to little space all day. But! I still value my little time and would like someone like some of you guys have where you have complete and undivided little space time. I understand what you guys are saying and I will take all of that into consideration. Thank you for all your advice, I really really do appreciate it!

Reactions: littlemoosey and lilbabyjooce
Back