Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

When have you lost control and taken the AB life too far???

Ummmm like 23 years ago , and I reallllly don’t care who’s looking on I’m to busy being a happy toddler . I block out other peoples talking except for mommy . Sometimes I’m in sooo deep if mommy’s friend try and talk to me I don’t answer except Y or N questions . Almost everyday even at my doctors I’m told to speak up because my voice is to soft and I’m always really quiet . I stay busy playing with my toys or other fun things like chasing one of our 5 dogs . That gets really funny to even I get to giggling . I’m not sure what to far really is no more than do I know the word normal means . Perhaps going in public with only a pretty printed diaper and Disney themed shoes with only a night shirt . Yea that’s to far . One of the biggest problems for non medical AB,DL,AT is family . One reason many move far far away from family so they can live true to themself without embarrassing direct family members . I’m medically IC due to a drunk driver almost took my life one thing that was destroyed was my bladder . At some point discovered on line there’s others out there just like me ( I identify as toddler ) . My wife/mommy and I just started building my little world together . To Far as much shifts constantly through the years depending on public acceptance . There’s not many To Far in a adult toddler life as we mostly stay at home in little space . My little space is pretty much everywhere but I understand fully being discrete as well .
To each their own , never live in the light of others be your own bright light and shine brightly 🥰 🌟 💫 🌞 ☺️ 🍼 🥰 ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and KittyninjaW
Diaperman95 said:
Don't let a few assholes ruin this great site for you. Report them when wrong and call them out and invite others to do the same. If the majority of us stand up for each other the minority that is the issue will be forced to grow up or get out. I love the fact we have good moderators for the most part. But they need us to help hold these folks accountable. I am sure more than a few members think I am a asshole and being o am not a AB DL have no place. But I like to stand up for our group and bring g that moo and the team never have to moderate me because I always have the best interest in doing my part to make this into a community of support for the all members. I will always point out if I think someone is doing harm in our wonderful community. Don't give up this one safe spot we have so different than the rest of the net onon the count of a few bad eggs.
Thankyou. That hit home for me to lose good people over a couple of bad ones. It would be a hard for me to lose this kind forum of people.

I as of lately now I have the tendency to bail when it's twisted because I'm not getting any younger (laughing here), though I'd miss you and so many others. That's the thing. So many quality people are here, and it is a bummer when bad things go on, but it's life no matter where I go. You have a strong point that we should protect the integrity of this forum. Certainly speaking of sadism, etc. is a corrupting subject that regardless of the sex forum, should probably go to a more "severely sexually explicit" forum.

I just fear this forum doesn't do the Frankenstein scene, where all the townspeople ran up to the castle with torches to "kill the evil monster" which wasn't a monster. Just misunderstood. Maybe the corrupted entries here were a misunderstanding? I don't know the references or the person (s) involved.
But I have read weird stuff that wasn't respectful, even in "ABDL criteria", :eek:o_Owhich made me feel uncomfortable, if not insulted.

I wear for two reasons: Sometimes I really need them for real:cautious:, other times, just for fun. But no sexual fantasies. Although I appreciate individual art from many here in the form sharing self expression in their diaper world. Many playrooms/bedrooms I saw shared here are very cute and creative. I've seen some baby bedrooms that were most tastefully done, and rather beautiful! Kudos to those creators!!

But I'm not in the least bit interested in blending sexual aspects, violence, or abuse with diapers, not that anything from this thread strictly had to do with that.
So, to each his own here. I fret not.
I enjoyed this thread. It was interesting, and I hope we maintain the respect and composure here that this forum was based on, as being a support forum, for everyone's sake.

I commend those that stand up for things that go wrong here, or anywhere in their life. It's a good way to keep things in check, so long as no tails were stepped on, resulting in a bloody mess.

I know this forum is now and then attacked by haters and misguided individuals that don't understand. That's what irks me a lot. I appreciate those that call them on their behaviors.

Some unknowns have targeted me in the past about odd subject matter thinking I was into whatever they inquired about, asking odd personal questions as though they were writing a thesis (!) :ROFLMAO:

If they only knew how basic, honest, kind, and almost stupidly real I am. I'd hope they'd feel ashamed of themselves. It would be my hope they would. I don't know how to discern honest "pervocities" with a bad-intentioned prankster, though. It's hard to tell. ;).

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Diaperman95
The overall good in this forum outweighs the other issues that occasionally garner an eye roll from me. There are a ton of members here that I have much respect for and can, at times, make me see things in a different light. I am not IC but I find that the GENUINE incontinent people here teach me a lot. Not necessarily about diapers but life in general. I truly appreciate them sharing their experiences and vulnerability sobering as it may be on occasion. I believe @Diaperman95 was posting in good faith and concern even though there isn’t a whole lot we can do from a keyboard.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker, mistykitty, floppyfoppsie and 2 others
Subtlerustle said:
The overall good in this forum outweighs the other issues that occasionally garner an eye roll from me. There are a ton of members here that I have much respect for and can, at times, make me see things in a different light. I am not IC but I find that the GENUINE incontinent people here teach me a lot. Not necessarily about diapers but life in general. I truly appreciate them sharing their experiences and vulnerability sobering as it may be on occasion. I believe @Diaperman95 was posting in good faith and concern even though there isn’t a whole lot we can do from a keyboard.
Thank you my friend. I never would of thought almost 3 years ago when I joined I would stick around. The ABs kinda freaked me to be honest. I kind of thought of all of you a bit nuts to be honest. But I only knew of these extreme AB people on the news and talk shows that represents about .5% of the people here at best. The rest of you are just having some fun or trying to relax and disconnect from stress in the every day life. Nothing wrong with that. You still have productive meaningful lives. It has been a pleasure to get to know all the wonderful people here. The respect given and love shown in this group should be a example to the rest of the world. Diapers do not hurt anyone. As someone who has always felt ashamed of having to use them at such a young age this site has made me feel more normal and better about myself than I ever have. So I hope you guys can believe I made this point out of concern to those who have used them to permanently escape a adult life in a unhealthy way. That and out of respect for people who use diapers, incontinent or not.. to deal with the stress of life and having fun doing so. I was not trying to tear people down for how they live. The fact is no matter how much we want to change it, we are Adults and we get older and older every day. None of us can reverse the clock and we all have responsibilities as a adult. But it don't mean we can't relax and have some fun. A youthful spirit helps keep our minds young.

Reactions: CrazySmoker, Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and 1 other person
KBoy said:
I'm ABDL, I live with my wife and she has babied me for 31 years.
It's a marriage, my wife is sick and I am her caregiver. We have been through hell and back together and my being ABDL is definitely not the biggest part of our relationship and it shouldn't be, i am a adult baby.
That being said being ABDL has complicated my marriage here and there over the years. I'm not like a lot of other guys, but if I was there would be other complications, and there are, like my wife being sick.
It's a marriage, she's my wife and we take it on together.
Everyone has fantasies about love, relationships, marriage.
Then there is real life.
Well said and well done both you and your wife, thank you for speaking up.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and KBoy
Back