When being padded saved me

theancientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't wear that often, maybe once or twice a week. But I recently decided to finally try my inControl BeDry night diaper with H&L tapes. Ate some chilly from Superbowl that I brought home 2 days prior, but never went #2 from it, which surprised me until I went to Del Taco and had a #7 while I was on the road, and immediately after consuming it, I felt the strongest urge to mess. Reminder that I was padded at this time, but I still had work that needed to be done, so I thought I could suppress it until I got home. Boy how wrong I was. I had one more pick up, and the place I was at had no access from the outside unless you knew the pin code. They had a keypad on every single door, and there was no way in. So completely defeated, I parked my truck between 2 trailers, and let go to relieve myself. Such a huge mess it was. I'm someone who really enjoys messing myself, but since this was technically out in public, I wasn't about to enjoy it for 1 second. I had to cover my windshield with a sun visor, and took the whole diaper off, and clean myself, which went easier than I thought it would. I had alcohol wipes in the truck, and used every one of them and thankfully also had a grocery store bag in there as well that I used to dispose everything in. Took a long time to fully wipe myself, but I believe I got it done. This was the 1st time I ever did this in public, and I'm so glad I was padded because this was going to happen, diapered or not, and thankfully I was wearing the correct undergarments for this situation. With dumpsters near bye, I walked there, threw the bag in, and pranced away back to my truck. Rolled both windows down for the remainder of my route to fully get rid of what smell remained, and finally got home. So sad that couldn't've happened at home, because I would've definitely enjoyed a mess of that caliber in the comforts of my own home, but, like I said, I was lucky to have been padded for that, because there was no way of stopping it.

ive had to change messy diapers away from home before lots of times, its not really fun. especially when you have nothing to lean against or dont want to make more of a mess. most bathrooms in public dont have toilet seat cover so that makes it more dificult. also i had to change in my car a few times, its not too bad, just smelly after changing

Back