What's your avatar and why?

mine's my littlesona, lovebug! they're not technically a babyfur or anything, but they're soft and cuddly and a big ol moth!

Reactions: GermanDL
My clear clear ghostley body. I dont look like this now but I will.......

Reactions: neophyte
Mortos der soulstealer from Invader Zim - because I love the show and because while procrastinating over his main task (soul stealing) he wanders off to buy rubber pants :LOL:

Doom doom de doom doom doo doo...

Mine is because I love furbys

TB333 said:
My clear clear ghostley body. I dont look like this now but I will.......

Mine is literally just my default avatar, except I took a picture of it and uploaded it to be my avatar.

• Wow
Reactions: ElPulpo
A very special friend drew my fursona based on an actual photo of me, in identical outfit and pose. ^.^ I cropped it to just the head for avatar purposes.

Mine is of Richey Edwards. Welsh musician and member of the band the Manic Street Preachers, who mysteriously went missing in 1995. Very, very gifted songwriter.

It's a good question, I think it's written on it ;)

Mine is a theatre ghostlight (the light you leave on when the stage goes dark and everyone goes home). The empty space lit by that one bulb is my happy place.

Mine is a balloon glow I did a couple of years ago. There were three balloons there, but I've cropped mine out of the photo. I use the part of the photo that's cropped out of my avatar here, as my avatar for some other sites.

Mine is of a saying from my favorite anime My Hero Academia. It basically means to push past what you thought was previously possible just in fewer words. I love this saying, and I really take it to heart.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Punku
KairiHeart said:
Mine is of a saying from my favorite anime My Hero Academia. It basically means to push past what you thought was previously possible just in fewer words. I love this saying, and I really take it to heart.

Plus Ultra!

Mine is an old pic of me that a roommate took while I was couch racing.

Mine is TJ from Recess, The Legend of the Big Kid episode where he regressed to a Kindergartener. It's one of my favorite episodes for obvious reasons. 😆

Mine is a baby pyro from team fortress 2. One of my favorite games to kill time in, and one of my first hardcore pc gaming experiences. I kind of relate to the pyro in a way. I sometimes see the world differently, although not as extreme as pyrovision. I am also misunderstood some of the time. So, except for burning people alive like in tf2 im pretty much the pyro: a misunderstood enigma.

Mine is a character from a video game I used to play back when I was younger

Mine is the combination of the 2 best ponies in my little pony. Applejack and rainbow dash. Just cool looking and haven’t decided to Change it

Myself because I love myself and I am done hiding.

Back