• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojsimpson

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, I am a 19 year old male who goes to college in Ohio. I won't say that I'm "normal" because I don't think just because you like diapers you should have to prove that you're normal. I'm going to school for English Education and I either want to be an English teacher or a cop, haven't decided yet. Either way diapers will be a part of my career though, that I have decided:)

I like diapers obviously; my favorite diaper is Bambino Bellissimo but I can appreciate all diapers because they are very comforting and innocent if that makes sense. The diaper I want to try the most right now...ABU Space, I want to so bad, if anyone has tried it could you comment and let me know how it is?

Other than that...I'm very ADHD,I enjoy sports very much (I have been swimming competitively and playing soccer most of my life) I am a complete English nerd-always reading-and I love movies. Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski or Goodwill Hunting.

Guess that's it, I'm look forward to meeting everyone

ojsimpson said:
Hi, I am a 19 year old male who goes to college in Ohio. I won't say that I'm "normal" because I don't think just because you like diapers you should have to prove that you're normal. I'm going to school for English Education and I either want to be an English teacher or a cop, haven't decided yet. Either way diapers will be a part of my career though, that I have decided:)

I like diapers obviously; my favorite diaper is Bambino Bellissimo but I can appreciate all diapers because they are very comforting and innocent if that makes sense. The diaper I want to try the most right now...ABU Space, I want to so bad, if anyone has tried it could you comment and let me know how it is?

Other than that...I'm very ADHD,I enjoy sports very much (I have been swimming competitively and playing soccer most of my life) I am a complete English nerd-always reading-and I love movies. Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski or Goodwill Hunting.

Guess that's it, I'm look forward to meeting everyone

Welcome to ADISC. Very nice and informative introduction. Since you mentioned about ABU Space and what not, I've tried them and they were awesome.
Since your into reading, what books do you read?
What other sports do you do besides soccer?

HI and welcome. I'll second that you've written a good introduction. I too enjoy reading and writing and I have several stories on this site as well as a novel self published on Kindle. I lived in Ohio for nine years and then moved to the warmer climate of central Virginia. I hope you enjoy this site. We're very good with support as well.

Welcome! I also live in Ohio--central. Is anyone "normal"? Humans are all pretty unique, and those people who you think are normal? They probably think you're the normal one. So be yourself, accept yourself for who you are and move on through life being all you can be. Good luck to you! And enjoy your stay here.

Oh thank you very much; and I rly wanna try the Space diapers. Unfortunately AB Universe is sold out of medium. Any recommendations on another place to buy from?

As far as books I love Shakespeare (and any play rly) Stephen King, Jack Kerouac, Ernest Hemingway, Vladimir Nabokov, and Elmore Leonard.

The only sport besides soccer for me is competitive swimming.

- - - Updated - - -

That reply was mostly meant for dogboy; I forgot to quote it

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Animedude892 lol. Such a newb

To Paraphrase Gardner, normal is what we are ourselves. Understanding and accepting myself has made me realize that there are a lot of normal people out there.

ojsimpson said:
Oh thank you very much; and I rly wanna try the Space diapers. Unfortunately AB Universe is sold out of medium. Any recommendations on another place to buy from?

As far as books I love Shakespeare (and any play rly) Stephen King, Jack Kerouac, Ernest Hemingway, Vladimir Nabokov, and Elmore Leonard.

The only sport besides soccer for me is competitive swimming.

- - - Updated - - -

That reply was mostly meant for dogboy; I forgot to quote it

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Animedude892 lol. Such a newb

It's ok. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back