What’s the hook and loop equivalent of Mega Max?

meretrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Megamax are probably my favorite diaper. I haven’t tried any of the new super high capacity diapers yet, but I really prefer the hook and loop style. What are similar diapers to Megamax in hook and loop especially if they’re plain and not designs?

Reactions: Edgewater
Tykables Tighty Whities is what comes to mind

Reactions: meretrix and Edgewater
Bambino has their ultra stretch diapers. They are all white, and have hook and loop tapes. They are my favorite diaper at the moment.

Tykables tighty whities

Incontrol BeDry EliteCare

Reactions: meretrix
meretrix said:
Megamax are probably my favorite diaper. I haven’t tried any of the new super high capacity diapers yet, but I really prefer the hook and loop style. What are similar diapers to Megamax in hook and loop especially if they’re plain and not designs?
When you order 2XL MegaMax come with hook and loop.

meretrix said:
Call NorthShore Diapers, Customer Service and ask them as they do have a hook & loop version of MEGAMAX, that likely has a slightly shorter length of wear time.

Reactions: meretrix
denimchicken said:
Bambino has their ultra stretch diapers. They are all white, and have hook and loop tapes. They are my favorite diaper at the moment.
I’ve tried the Biancos before I settled on hook and loop and I’m not a fan of their stuff. Not thick enough for me.e

Last edited:
tomviper000 said:
Incontrol BeDry EliteCare
I just got a sample of these and I’m yet to try them. I just wish they didn’t have the labeling or wetness strip on them.

meretrix said:
I just got a sample of these and I’m yet to try them. I just wish they didn’t have the labeling or wetness strip on them.
I hear you on that one! I know when I am wet and my wife can tell from across the room!

Back