what your favorite/best diaper

random question when the last iyou wet/mess your diaper

• Total voters
My favorites with ABDL style are Kiddo and Peek a Boo from abu, and for daily use Tena Maxi with plastic cover.

Reactions: jamiejamie
KrazyJoe67 said:

Rearz - Rebel - Adult Diaper- Sigzagor clothe diapers. I just ordered some of both brands waiting for them to show up in the mail. I hope they fit and work well, last time I wore adult diapers is when I lost my legs and the hospital put me in some I did like how they felt. I do wear plastic pant with cotton under ware with a liner.​

Trest Elite has to be my favorite right now! They are soft, fit well, swell up feel dry and the tapes hold well.

Reactions: Diprs2
I just ordered 2 packs of rearz adult diaper on pair in purple and one with skulls and cross bones I cant wait for them to get here. they were only 2 backs but I want to try them on before I buy a large package of them. Do you think its cheaper to buy in large amount of an item, I not fond no real reviews about this brand but I so hope the fit and work good.

Reactions: Diprs2
I'm loving the Rearz Caraboose. They have a lower capacity than NRU, but I make them amazingly thick when I take the entire stuffing out of another diaper and add it to the padding that I already have in 7,000 ml, which now has a much higher capacity than a Trest Elite. Maybe 13,000 ml. Why, you may ask? Because I can.

Reactions: Diprs2 and KrazyJoe67
My favorite diaper is Northshore Megamax. I have the monthly reorder to save a bit. They come in a package of 40, I wear a fresh one to bed each night, so every third day I get the luxury of wearing a second one. Otherwise, unless going into the office or a social gathering where i wear my very comfortable Air Supreme diapers, i use diapers from the pharmacy, which are not as nice.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2 and KrazyJoe67
The best I've wore were the old plastic backed tenas the best looking are sdk in my opinion

Better dry or my good old fashion terry towel 🚼

Reactions: KrazyJoe67
Bambino Castronauts & Megamax 🥰

Reactions: jamiejamie
I really like Molicare Maxi and Abena M4. Soft and comfy. Tena Maxi are great for daytime use, very comfy and discreet. I wish I could say Megamax but the expectation was probably too high as they leaked on the side way before being really used as they were intended to.

It’s kind of a tossup for me. It depends on what I am doing. Either the North Shore mega max or better dry.

My favorite at the moment is Trest. Although they’re pretty expensive, but they sure do last ALL day haha.

eliblox2009 said:
so whats everyones favorite or best diaper or just any diaper they like to wear
mine is rearz princess flowed by rearz mermaid tales xxx

Rearz Lil Bella atm

Reactions: PaddedRita, AndyPandy, KrazyJoe67 and 1 other person
I love all white plastic diapers and my favorites are Confi Dry 24 7 and Bambino Biancos...thick and crinkly, the way I like diapers...

• Haha
LFB baby cuties. Wearing one now

babyjoe20 said:
mine is rearz princess flowed by rearz mermaid tales xxx
I ordered two two packs of rearz diapers just waiting for them to get here.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and DLJosie
Mine has to be the ID cloth backed maxi and then the tena cloth backed maxi just because I haven't tried any others so I don't really have that much experience

Last edited:
KrazyJoe67 said:
I ordered two two packs of rearz diapers just waiting for them to get here.
i dont think i could buy any other brand now xxx

babyjoe20 said:
i dont think i could buy any other brand now xxx
So you think Rearz is a good brand. Are the absorbent. if they work good I will but a larger amount of them.

Last edited:
Back