What was your steps to regression?

Huggieswearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I read somewhere on this forum of people warning others that once you start buying baby stuff it's a slippery slope downhill. They basically said that first it's a pacifier then the baby bottles and then onsies and so on. The reason I was laughing at myself was because the exact same thing happened to me. I always considered myself just a daiper lover and I was for a long time but then pacifiers drew my attention. I always had this fascination with pacifiers. I remember once I was playing with my sisters friend (a girl) and she dared me to put one of her old pacifiers in my mouth. I remember putting it in my mouth but immediately removed it because I was scared my sister would tell my mother. So a while passed and we were in church one day. So a baby's mom asked me to go rinse her baby's pacifier and after I rinsed it I put it in my mouth. I remember it feeling heavenly. So fast forward 4 or 5 years and I bought myself a NUK pacifier. About six months passed and I bought myself a baby bottle because I was curious. I'm glad I did because it's the best thing. Now that I have one I'm already looking at new ones. I have my eye on a Comotomo baby bottle. I really want one as I've heard they resemble a real breast. After drinking from a bottle I have this desire to try breastfeeding or even dry nursing. So yeah who know what's next 😂 They say onsies and I would like one but I live in South africa so ABDL things are scares here. But I would really like to know what was your steps to regression?

Reactions: Sealander, siysiy, Deleted member 74558 and 1 other person
First drug store diapers. Followed by a child's size binky. Then nothing else for a while until I just jumped into the deep end. Went to a store and got my my first ABDL diapers, onesies, and adult size pacifier. Shortly afterwards I got my own place and kept going. Bottles, toys, bibs, bedding, and over time, a whole wardrobe. I still don't have any furniture. I enjoy having company over and I like to be able to pack everything away in a couple hours. Just in case. But I do spend most nights in little space.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Deleted member 74558 and TeeMousy
A familiar story, it was diapers first and then I started fantasising about pacifiers. From there it was a onesie and then a playmat, ABC blocks, a rattle... I have a few suitcases of stuff now!

• Haha
Reactions: ABChick, ILuvDiapers and TeeMousy
After high school I gave away all my stuffed animals (except my pet rock I still have him). Then sometime in my late 30's SpongeBob SquarePants appeared and I fell in love with him. I started decorating my room with a SpongeBob theme. Then when I was in my 50's my mom passed away. I moved in to her old bedroom and got a queen size bed. So I went back to "grown-up" sheets. Then a few years later I saw a Teddy bear at my local store. They had a bunch left after Christmas so they lowered the price to get rid of them, and I brought one home. I remember how excited I was. Then the next year They had a black Friday special on even bigger Teddy bears, so I got another one. I remember how fun it was to bring him to the car and buckle him in his own seat. Then a few years later I started have an occasional issue with urge incontinence. So I started wearing drug store diapers when I would travel. Then I was doing a web search for quality medical diapers near me and I discovered a Medical Supply store that also sold ABDL stuff. I had to google what ABDL was lol. Then I bought my first ABDL diaper and loved it. Then I started doing all kinds of research. So now every time I go to the store I look at the baby stuff. I bought a couple cheap bottles and I like to keep one by my bed filled with water. I did try a cheap baby pacifier but decided they weren't for me but they do make a nice decoration. I also tried baby food for the first time and liked that. That is probably as far as I will go, but only time will tell. :)

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I started regressing involuntarily when I was like maybe in grade 6 or 7. In the early days all I could do when regressed was cry.
I didn't really understand it at first but my downfall started with little boys socks... then little boys underwear... then it was baby pacifiers... I love the local drugstore lol.
I started reading storybooks from when I was a kid, playing with toys, and listening to reassuring "ASMR", which was more like non sexual roleplay audio than asmr.
I remember I found a video where this woman says "you're my most precious boy" or something along those lines and it squeezed something out of my soul. I started to understand what my regression was.
Fast forward years later (highschool to now)
My bf got me an adult pacifier which was AWESOME and that was it for a long time... a lot of my regression was private and just me at night in my dark room.

Then I got a little kids waterbottle from the dollar store
Other various toys, a colouring book,
My bf gave me a baby rattle

I thought about diapers for a while before I actually went and bought a pack. Potty training is like one of my major little fantasy things.
I kept saying "I might do it"
I lurked on here, I looked at pictures of diapers online. I wanted something boyish.
Eventually I found that I was looking at goodnites pictures online so often that it was like, just too much! I was thinking about it way too much! I said to myself, okay, I'm going to try them out.
And now I'm here with a suitcase full of goodnites xD

• Haha
Reactions: JamesChetwynd, TeeMousy and ILuvDiapers
TeddyJoy said:
First drug store diapers. Followed by a child's size binky. Then nothing else for a while until I just jumped into the deep end. Went to a store and got my my first ABDL diapers, onesies, and adult size pacifier. Shortly afterwards I got my own place and kept going. Bottles, toys, bibs, bedding, and over time, a whole wardrobe. I still don't have any furniture. I enjoy having company over and I like to be able to pack everything away in a couple hours. Just in case. But I do spend most nights in little space.
No furniture? What do you sit on? Sleep on? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Babybrained said:
A familiar story, it was diapers first and then I started fantasising about pacifiers. From there it was a onesie and then a playmat, ABC blocks, a rattle... I have a few suitcases of stuff now!
Nice. (y):giggle:

TeeMousy said:
After high school I gave away all my stuffed animals (except my pet rock I still have him). Then sometime in my late 30's SpongeBob SquarePants appeared and I fell in love with him. I started decorating my room with a SpongeBob theme. Then when I was in my 50's my mom passed away. I moved in to her old bedroom and got a queen size bed. So I went back to "grown-up" sheets. Then a few years later I saw a Teddy bear at my local store. They had a bunch left after Christmas so they lowered the price to get rid of them, and I brought one home. I remember how excited I was. Then the next year They had a black Friday special on even bigger Teddy bears, so I got another one. I remember how fun it was to bring him to the car and buckle him in his own seat. Then a few years later I started have an occasional issue with urge incontinence. So I started wearing drug store diapers when I would travel. Then I was doing a web search for quality medical diapers near me and I discovered a Medical Supply store that also sold ABDL stuff. I had to google what ABDL was lol. Then I bought my first ABDL diaper and loved it. Then I started doing all kinds of research. So now every time I go to the store I look at the baby stuff. I bought a couple cheap bottles and I like to keep one by my bed filled with water. I did try a cheap baby pacifier but decided they weren't for me but they do make a nice decoration. I also tried baby food for the first time and liked that. That is probably as far as I will go, but only time will tell. :)
Everyone should have a pet rock! :giggle:(y)

BoyPawz said:
I started regressing involuntarily when I was like maybe in grade 6 or 7. In the early days all I could do when regressed was cry.
I didn't really understand it at first but my downfall started with little boys socks... then little boys underwear... then it was baby pacifiers... I love the local drugstore lol.
I started reading storybooks from when I was a kid, playing with toys, and listening to reassuring "ASMR", which was more like non sexual roleplay audio than asmr.
I remember I found a video where this woman says "you're my most precious boy" or something along those lines and it squeezed something out of my soul. I started to understand what my regression was.
Fast forward years later (highschool to now)
My bf got me an adult pacifier which was AWESOME and that was it for a long time... a lot of my regression was private and just me at night in my dark room.

Then I got a little kids waterbottle from the dollar store
Other various toys, a colouring book,
My bf gave me a baby rattle

I thought about diapers for a while before I actually went and bought a pack. Potty training is like one of my major little fantasy things.
I kept saying "I might do it"
I lurked on here, I looked at pictures of diapers online. I wanted something boyish.
Eventually I found that I was looking at goodnites pictures online so often that it was like, just too much! I was thinking about it way too much! I said to myself, okay, I'm going to try them out.
And now I'm here with a suitcase full of goodnites xD
Now you need another suitcase! (y):giggle:

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and ILuvDiapers
Huggieswearer said:
So I read somewhere on this forum of people warning others that once you start buying baby stuff it's a slippery slope downhill. They basically said that first it's a pacifier then the baby bottles and then onsies and so on. The reason I was laughing at myself was because the exact same thing happened to me. I always considered myself just a daiper lover and I was for a long time but then pacifiers drew my attention. I always had this fascination with pacifiers. I remember once I was playing with my sisters friend (a girl) and she dared me to put one of her old pacifiers in my mouth. I remember putting it in my mouth but immediately removed it because I was scared my sister would tell my mother. So a while passed and we were in church one day. So a baby's mom asked me to go rinse her baby's pacifier and after I rinsed it I put it in my mouth. I remember it feeling heavenly. So fast forward 4 or 5 years and I bought myself a NUK pacifier. About six months passed and I bought myself a baby bottle because I was curious. I'm glad I did because it's the best thing. Now that I have one I'm already looking at new ones. I have my eye on a Comotomo baby bottle. I really want one as I've heard they resemble a real breast. After drinking from a bottle I have this desire to try breastfeeding or even dry nursing. So yeah who know what's next 😂 They say onsies and I would like one but I live in South africa so ABDL things are scares here. But I would really like to know what was your steps to regression?
Hi there. I myself am in pretoeia if you want to chat online.

Back