What was your first ABDL diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
neophyte said:
LittleForBig Nursery Blue.

I new ABDL was for me because when I first put the diaper on (my first ever ABDL diaper) I felt like I was being given a million dollars. Prior to that I had tried a few store brand/medical/icky diapers.

Not many other life experiences were as exhilarating and enjoyable as that moment was.

LittleForBig Nursery Blue (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Swest001 said:
Rearz Safari was my first. I was living in a large city at the time. There was a pharmacy near my place that sold abdl diapers because of influence from abdl's in the area. I went in and bought 3 packs. Had to pack two in a large shopping bag and another in a backpack to get it home (I took the bus).

Rearz Safari (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

sinceiwassmall said:
A sampler pack of two Rearz Li’l Squirts, just over a year ago. Amazing how long I waited to try that. (And then a case of Li’l Monsters I’m still enjoying every once in a while.)

Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Fabine exclusive. Was a 2 pair sample pack off eBay in 2012. I still lived with my parents and was terrified about them opening my package.

Last edited:
My first ABDL diapers were the abu cloth backed preschools :)

I had been into diapers for years, but I had no idea any other diapers existed besides the crappy store ones up until I was about 24. I had never even met or talked to another fellow ABDL up until then. Then, I made a crazy decision to look on Craigs List classifieds for other people who liked to wear diapers. Lo and behold, I found a local guy who was into them just like me. We talked for a few weeks via email and then decided to meet up. When we did, he gave me an adult diaper with bears on the landing zone (Bambino) and I was soooo amazed. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and loved how thick and puffy they were. After that was basically an ABDL disper rabbit hole that I went down.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
My first was a rearz safari. I wasn’t crazy about the designs but It was the thickness that sold me.
Omg I was so scared to death of my parents getting to the package before I did

My diaper is the Prevail® Per®-Fit 360° ™ Maximum Plus Absorbency Diaper. The picture on the left is the outside and the picture on the right is the inside showing the landing zone containing Max Sorb™ Gel: Technology that quickly locks up wetness to keep wearers feeling dry and comfortable. The large, nearly clear fabric on the sides of the diaper are the Expandex™ Wings: Stretch panels made with a soft, flexible material that provides a secure body-hugging fit. In the picture on the left, the blue material is the Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: Soft, breathable outer fabric that promotes comfort and reduces the risk of skin irritation associated with traditional, plastic-lined diapers. At the top of the left picture, you can see white strips; these are ELF® (Easy-Lock Fastener®) Tabs: Tabs with a strong grip and hold that permit them to be refastened multiple times for improved fit, so the diaper doesn't have to be changed each time the tabs are adjusted. These diapers have fewer ripped tabs than other diapers.

Attachments

• 20210831_170556.jpg
    20210831_170556.jpg
    864.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20210831_170440.jpg
    20210831_170440.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Bambino Bellisimo, back when they were the best thing around. Then ABU and Tykables came around, and were just better in every way.

Tena Slip Maxi before they went hybrid. They were amazing

My first diaper was a Bambino Blanco. It was ok, then I say the Teddy Bear by Bambino. I have loved those one. I especially love the all over design of them. I have tried others and I like other brands, but Bambino was my first. You always remember your first diaper.

Mine was a super dry kids and bambino classic

Mine was also the Rearz safari. I've had regular adult diapers before that, the rearz was really thick and it had that print. But that is when I learned I don't like the added plastic landing zone.

RedPandaDL said:
It is so cool that you could post pictures of all of these diapers. I love seeing pictures of the different diapers.

The crazy thing is that it was only about a year ago that I thought of taking photos. I had spent years amassing notes about various diapers' capacity, price, etc., but then on a whim I started taking photos and it's really paid off. Posts like the ones in this thread take only a minute or two because in the wiki if I'm on the page for a particular diaper model like the Bambino Teddy that you quoted, I just have to click on the "post on ADISC" link at the top and it gives me the markup with links to the photos.

In fact, anyone can do this. If you want to provide photos of any diaper in the wiki (and there are a few hundred so it's probably there), just find the page and click "post on ADISC" and follow the directions. Then you can be as cool as me, which is really saying something. :)

ETA: If anyone wants to go straight to the photos here's the page with a list of galleries. Every photo is of a clean, dry item or its packaging, so there is nothing to offend anyone's delicate sensibilities. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back