Pinkie pie the diaper pie.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi I just want to know what was the best diaper you ever had. I will start the best ones I ever had was Tena diapers maxi core.

The best I ever had is tied, abu peekabu's because they are so thirsty and abu kiddo's because they feel & fit like baby diapers I use to wear back in the day (nostalgia always wins over performance with me)
Other runner ups were the original abena M4's (pre 2010) the first few runs of dry 24/7's, abu little paws (first diaper I had changed by someone else) abu super dry kids original 1.0 again for nostalgia.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Fireheat
Personally I think the best diapers around are Rearz Safari/Inspire+

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Fireheat
If I could use only one diaper ever from now on, I'd pick Crinklz.
The design is perfect, they hold a lot of liquid, feel completely dry even after a couple of wettings and swell a WHOLE LOT!
I do also like ABU Barebums, Tykables Overnights and Bambino diapers <3

Reactions: Fireheat
I like the first quality brief I have on my butt. They are very soft, hold a lot of liquid, they’re plastic, and like the blue color. Plus they don’t look too babyish

Some of my favourites are the PeekABU which is super absorbent and I don’t have to change unless I have a messy accident. And the Rearz Safari

Pika123 said:
Some of my favourites are the PeekABU which is super absorbent and I don’t have to change unless I have a messy accident. And the Rearz Safari
Hi and thanks for the reply so you like Pokémon well so do I in fact grass types are my favourite.

Starlight12 said:
Hi and thanks for the reply so you like Pokémon well so do I in fact grass types are my favourite.
Cool! Always great to find another Pokémon fan! My favourite type is water

I got like 18 Pokémon games and I’m even going to get sword and shield.

Reactions: Pika123
Bambino ultrastretch- Hands down.
It is extremely absorbent, it has velcro tabs which as nice, and it has such a good feel to it. 🙂

-Edward.

Reactions: Fireheat, Silversnell and TyphaHare
I'm a big fan of the lillie supreme. They are super comfy and work great! During the day I tend to wear Tena Flex Maxi. I like how I can easily use the toilet or change with very little trouble. They also seem to be the quickest and easiest to change when out and about.

Older dry 24/7's .

Reactions: Deleted member 49613, ykdprdave and Fireheat
Probably rearz safari from 2-3 years ago. They absorbed better and wicked throughout the diaper better than current versions. Molicare super plus and abena x-plus from 10 plus years ago were very good as well.

Reactions: ElPulpo, winterheart01 and Fireheat
For medium absorbancy diapers that would have to be the original Snuggies. They were a joy to wear and use.

For high absorbancy diapers it is very much almost too close to call, but the choice would have to be Bambino Blessimos when they first came out.

Reactions: Deleted member 49613 and Fireheat
I really liked the eurobriefs when they were around, they were my main diaper until they went out of buisiness. Another good one from the same era was mega careline, they had a few different absorbency levels all of which i used

Since I’m incontinent I purchase a lot of diapers and I’m always looking to save money Tykables has some diapers on clearance I ordered some Rearz rebels and liked them a lot so I ordered more I also ordered crinkles diapers. The Rearz have not leaked at all on me, even working in my wood shop and last throughout the day

Last edited:
ABU KIDDO (DAY DIAPER) ABU SUPER DRY KIDS 1 AND 2 - (DAY DIAPER)
ABU SPACE (NIGHT DIAPER) MY DIAPER YELLOW (DAY DIAPER)
MY DIAPER ULTRA NIGHT (NIGHT DIAPER) REARZ PINK PRINCESS AND LIL SQUIRTS (NIGHT DIAPER)
PAMPERS PHASES AND BABY DRY WITH YELLOW RUBERPANT

Girl's goodnites. They look more juvenile.

Reactions: fakename and Fireheat
The best diapers I've tried are the Kolibri Comslip, the old plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form, Harmony, Tender Care, BetterDry and DryLife.

Northshore’s MegaMax

Reactions: sbmccue, Fireheat, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Back