What type of plastic pants do you use for bedwetting

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I wonder What type of waterproof pants other bedwetters use. I prefer high waist pants. I don't care how noisy they are, since I'm in private surroundings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I wear Suprima 1250 or 1249. They have metal snap buttons which makes removal easier for changes.
I hate the pull on style as their elastics often get wet when leaking or hurt.

These are pricey as they cost around 25 EUR but I prefer these to cheaper brands because those have elastics that feel like a sawblade.

PVC i use Suprima 1218 but i switched to Purina 1217 Pul pants instead due to the PVC go bad to fast and i cant afford having to buy new ones all the time

I use Leakmaster PUL plastic pants. I can wash them in the washing machine and they still last a long time. I guess it's about convenience.

Reactions: alwayz
Haian pvc most of the time. Pull-on ones if I have a clean pair, otherwise a snap-on pair.

Last edited:
I'm using Redi Pants at the moment bought on ebay

I use a Gary PUL diaper cover. They work great and are very comfortable.

Do you have links to tour recommendations?
Gary pants I know. I use the active wear during daytime on top of my disposable. However at night I need heavier protection, and high waist. To avoid leaks in bed.

I like heavy duty Leak Master. I can wear a double cloth diaper and they accommodate both diapers.

Kinkydiapers rubber pants for the win.

RTV101 said:
I use a Gary PUL diaper cover. They work great and are very comfortable.
me too, I've been using them for quite awhile and find them perfect for day and night use

Back