What show are you binge watching?

mistykitty said:
Oh and Kim Possible, Friendship is Magic, and Doc McStuffin
I already finished Friendship Is Magic!

Reactions: mistykitty
PaddedPegasus said:
I already finished Friendship Is Magic!
So have I, I've finished all of these but they're so good I go back and re-watch them.

mistykitty said:
So have I, I've finished all of these but they're so good I go back and re-watch them.
Someday, I’m going to make a review of Friendship Is Magic for YouTube. I’ll call it My Little Rants; the title of that review comes from Ranger Rants—a YouTube series that reviews Power Rangers episodes.

PaddedPegasus said:
Someday, I’m going to make a review of Friendship Is Magic for YouTube. I’ll call it My Little Rants; the title of that review comes from Ranger Rants—a YouTube series that reviews Power Rangers episodes.
That sounds like something for Youtube that would be very cute to watch. Go for it. I'm not familiar with Power Rangers that much.

mistykitty said:
That sounds like something for Youtube that would be very cute to watch. Go for it. I'm not familiar with Power Rangers that much.
Not today.
Please don’t rush me; videos always take a long time to make.

PaddedPegasus said:
Not today.
Please don’t rush me; videos always take a long time to make.
I didn't mean today. I was just encouraging you.

Started Breaking Bad the other day. I've never seen it before and I heard that it has a very good ending. It's only five seasons so I'm trying to pack in as much as I can

Tomtomthedl said:
Started Breaking Bad the other day. I've never seen it before and I heard that it has a very good ending. It's only five seasons so I'm trying to pack in as much as I can
Great ending. Enjoy

JustC said:
Anyone that enjoyed Stranger Things, check out Paper Girls on Prime, very good show, fingers crossed for a second season.
Paper Girls looks great. Thanks

Currently going through every Star Wars show chronologically. I wish they'd make a playlist for this, cause many of the Clone Wars cartoons are out of order.

Reactions: PyjamaBoyBlue
Just binged all the star treks yes all of them 😂 and then alone and forged in fire

Just about caught up S06 of Peaky Blinders.

Began rewatching Man in the High Castle, which is about if Japan and Germany won WWII and the US lost. Incredible story line and engrossing.

huggiesthick said:
Just about caught up S06 of Peaky Blinders.
I think Peaky Blinders has run it's course. Without Helen McCrory's character, season six was really incoherent, and almost desperate to to drum up a story that connected with season 5. My favorite character, Arthur, was barely on screen at all. They probably should've thrown in the towel after S05.

I'm binge listening to "The Confused Breakfast" podcast. 3 guys review movies they loved as kids in the 80's and 90's, and its entertaining to me as thats my era.

Reactions: huggiesthick
Stranger Things. Hurry up season 5!

At the moment, I'm binge watching House. I bought all 8 seasons from Apple. I've only got a couple of episodes to go before I have to find something else.

Back