Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

What other baby accessories/clothes should I get?

kichiku

Queer, He/She/they, NotAScatFan
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I been wanting to buy more baby stuff but I don't know what to get I am thinking about overalls, I already a baby onesie and a some what dress like outfit? I been thinking about getting a baby bottle but I probably wouldn't use it because drinking would make me want to pee and I cant afford wasting diapers like that lol I could get a pacifier idk what do you guys think?

You could look into dresses if you like (males, females and non-binary people can wear them just fine) There are short dresses to show off your diapers. Flowy dresses to spin and jump in and brightly colored dresses to make you happy when you look in the mirror.

You could also get any iron on patch you want (ie flowers, monsters, butterflies, superheroes etc) to put on your jeans, pockets, shirts, you name it!

Reactions: kichiku
stareegirl said:
You could look into dresses if you like (males, females and non-binary people can wear them just fine) There are short dresses to show off your diapers. Flowy dresses to spin and jump in and brightly colored dresses to make you happy when you look in the mirror.

You could also get any iron on patch you want (ie flowers, monsters, butterflies, superheroes etc) to put on your jeans, pockets, shirts, you name it!
never thought of using iron patchs but more dresses might be nice

Back