What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

:cry: None, because I have been out for over a week and a half, and haven't had the money to buy more (and not found any options at thrift stores lately).

It'll be one of these diapers tonight...Shes lost some luster in recent years but boy did I looove Britney when she came on the scene around 2000! So being tired of all the cartoony animal type diapers out there, I figured it was time to make a design of my own. A Britney diaper and the Britney of 2000 no less!

Attachments

• Britney Diapers.jpg
    Britney Diapers.jpg
    1,004 KB · Views: 13
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, yellowcrayons and Traveler
I’m chillin in a really special dip, a Rearz Violet Seduction. I got a bunch of sample packs since my wife is put off by any medical looking dip. Sad that every time someone makes a dip I really love (Rearz Rebel, Confidry 24/7, purple Molicare, 3 tape attends etc, they go out of production. So far it’s been an awesome experience.

Just a wet tena slip maxi tonight

Reactions: MikeyInNappies
In a dry diaper for nightime

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy white MegaMax diaper. All is well, no leaks, no blowout, just squishy bliss.

I haven’t been wearing for the last couple of weeks, but felt I needed/wanted to be in nappies tonight so I’m ready for bed in an Active-Fit Tena Maxi and plastic pants. Dry for now, but I will probably need to wet myself quite soon.

Reactions: BenNevis
Doing the medical diapers today. Finished up a XP5000 switching to Abena M4

Currently, wearing a moderately wet daytime weight, pre-folded, cloth diaper with NS Trifecta diaper cover.

scrtadssy75 said:
Girls L/XL Goodnites!!! My Favorite!!!!
Is it wet? I’m wearing a wet Kroger Pull Up designed for overnight use

Last edited:
Reactions: scrtadssy75
Just too off my night time diaper, a cloth diaper from Seneo. Time to put on a tena slip plus.

Just put on a pink NRU str8up!

Wearing my favorite; some Goodnites XL until I change into ABU Lil Paws

Feeling wet in last night’s Tena Maxi Active and plastic pants.

Reactions: BenNevis
I'm wearing my usual Indasec Discreet Pants pull-on nappies, but this time, I'm wearing the super size, the bigger one I used to wear.

I'm on a trip to see some mines with my mom, so it's dry and clean, and it will remain that way for a long time 😁

A rearz daydreamer with two stuffers, just got up after a good nights sleep. Its pretty wet but no leaks.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Id slip, first nappy in 3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyInNappies
Just changed from a soaked megamax to an ATN as i know my gut is goin to play tricks on me today again

Rearz pink princess. Yesterday I did all medical... Today I'm going to do all abdl :)

Last night I got put into an alphagators for bedtime this morning I got woken up(6 AM) to walk the dog then mommy checked me I was wet but not to bad so she put me back down for a nap and got me my two bottles, I just woke up around 9 ish and I needed a change as I was really wet 🤭 I just opened a new bag of tena slip with full stretchy sides and looked at as I got a medium I thought this isn't going to fit but I was wrong they are good and so decreet that I can even wear my favorite shorts with them

Back