What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

I have a dry (how about that!!!) ABU Classico V2 diaper on. I have an ophthalmology appointment in several hours and perhaps by then I will be wet, yet discreet.

Rearz Pincess Pink. Great diaper, but my tastes are changing to towards plain colors/white, and away from the ABDL prints!

A very well used Large pastel purple Trest.😊

Reactions: diaperdude
I’m wearing a Threaded Armor cloth basic brief with a thirsty booster running errands

I'm wearing a pink Northshore pull up. I'm thinking about getting some Lil Bellas but am not sure.

Just changed into a cloth, pre-folded, daytime weight diaper with NS Trifecta diaper cover!

Tykables unicorn 🦄 once wet. But its raining AGAIN! and the question begs... will diapers absorb from the outside too??

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Jorelaxed said:
A very well used Large pastel purple Trest.😊
Those trests last FOREVER!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Totally soaked through my Little Kings. I might treat myself to a crinklz fairytale later.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and SissyPwincessAndrea
yellowcrayons said:
Totally soaked through my Little Kings. I might treat myself to a crinklz fairytale later.
Little Kings are amazing. I recently finished mine again and as much as I want to buy more, I can't keep spending money like that all the time.

sissyprincess2390 said:
Little Kings are amazing. I recently finished mine again and as much as I want to buy more, I can't keep spending money like that all the time.
ack! tell me about it I know how you feel. it's certainly not cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
a Rearz Splash

Rearz daydreamers

Little rascals with 2 dubblers in it, one I put inside the padding, and another sitting in the nappy!

Reactions: osirisboi15
Lil Bella with a booster for the night

A very wet Attends Premier diaper with blue plastic pants, unfortunately no messy diaper this morning, but I will still enjoy my wet, warm. bulky diaper.

Reactions: Sillydl
Waking in a semi-wet NorthShore, MegaMax diaper with their Trifecta diaper cover.

Reactions: osirisboi15 and Jorelaxed
I enjoy my Saturday morning in a Kiddo Lil Soaker

Reactions: Jorelaxed
waking up in a semi-soaked large Trest

I'm wearing my transitional pull-up. After I shower I put a lower-capacity pull-up on so I can pee all I need to before I leave the house without having to take time out to go in the potty. Before the shower I wore a cloth pre-fold because I'm out of the usual tape-on diapers I use.

Back