What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Laying in bed in a damp Rearz Daydreamer after drinking too much Liquid Death Squeezed to Death seltzer. Listening to TTRPG podcasts and about to fall asleep for the night

Last edited:
A NRU Str8up in Blue with a stuffer

North shore mega max. I don’t know about everyone else but I love my tykables diapers and NRU diapers. The only thing I hate is there so wide or thick between the legs I mean do get me wrong I love the waddle but it just kills my back. I mean for enema use there amazing they catch everything. But for out and about it just hurts. I think my new diaper is gonna be mega max. What’s everyone’s opinion on these two diapers

Incontrol Active Air, call it my daytime diaper, but already on my 2 one since noon today, and its only 4:30, but needed to change as I leaked in three places with plastic pants on!

Last edited:
I just put on a fresh ABU Cushies diaper!!!

Slightly Wet ABU Tiny Tails with a booster (my first booster)

Fairly wet ABU alphagators just got home from dinner out with family relaxing till bedtime changing

Sunkiss (again). Making room for a Northshore delivery next week.

ABU Little Kings!! So comfy and light, feels like I'm wearing a cloud.

Reactions: doublepadded
I'm another blue NRU Str8up, after my other one got wet and messy,

I am wearing a very wet and messy rearz mermaid tales diaper. will definetly need a diaper change soon my diaper is very full.

'Tinky Tuesday morning in a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper, expanded SAP in the front and lumpy/squishy poopy in the back of my diapee.

Frungie said:
'Tinky Tuesday morning in a wet and messy Crinklz Aquanaut diaper, expanded SAP in the front and lumpy/squishy poopy in the back of my diapee.
Just how I am too. X

Ready for bed tonight in an Active Fit Tena Ultima and plastic pants.

Laying in bed with bambinos V2 - yeah i like dinos 🦖🦖🦖😅

Reactions: MikeyInNappies and mistykitty
Just a tena right now. That will change into an Usagi for bed in about hr

Stuck at work, wearing a cloth back cushie for discreet days in the office. Will likely need a change soon, starting to worry about leaks... I just need to make it another hour 😅

playing some TTR while padded up in a AlphaGatorZ, just recently padded up

Rearz Daydreamer

A little for big blushing baby

Reactions: depta99
Back