What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Rearz Barnyard, because they didn't have any Mermaid in left (at the time).

The scent is the only thing I don't like about the Barnyards, but they hold really well.

At the moment I’m using Abu cushies. Really like the simple colours and design

Reactions: Lua24 and MrDiaperLoverUK
Last night's Megamax.

This morning I am enjoying the cacophony of emotional and physical pleasurable sensations in a wet and messy Tranquility ATN diaper with a booster and a pair of pink cotton/lycra Baby Your Doll diaper pants. Tranquility ATN diapers, for a store bought diaper is not bad at all, with the booster I got through the night without a leak, and the diaper is containing my substantial warm mess without issue. Time to walk into the kitchen feeling the load in my diaper while I get a cup of coffee.

Right now I'm wearing an Astro Babies diaper! The one with Usagi on it from LittleForBig! They're becoming one of my favorite diapers! <3 After my shower, I'm going to change into a Baby Usagi diaper :3

Tenawearer said:
Last night's Megamax.
MegaMaxes are great!! I try to always keep some on hand!! :3 I wear them all the time!! What's your favorite color? Mine is pink or white!

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude, Jorelaxed and Samantha
A tena this time to be able to change quicker, later either a bunny hops or a cushies.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha
TenaActive Fit Maxi L
Travelling on highway

I'm test driving a Land of Genie puppy Sweet bakery today, I've not previously tried anything by land of Genie but so far I'm really enjoying the comfort and absorbency they provide.

PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
MegaMaxes are great!! I try to always keep some on hand!! :3 I wear them all the time!! What's your favorite color? Mine is pink or white!
Pink.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Deleted member 76595 and mistykitty
I am up this morning in a very wet Cushies Ultra diaper. For some reason not messy this morning.

A Sam's Club Goodnites XL (Camo)

• Love
Reactions: DiaperGirly
Tykables NRU str8up blue. My all time favorite diaper.

Tykable Overnight plus a booster.

Almost full XP5000

Reactions: Jorelaxed
slightly soggy Babyblue NRU str8up plastic backed diaper on snug.

Bambino Bellísimo v2 and a booster. Good morning!

My soggy bedtime diaper

My usual Indasec Discreet Pants size Super. I'm at the natural park, so my nappy is messy, but not as much as other times. However, thanks to that, I could sit down on a bench without worrying about leaking 🤭🤭

Last edited:
I'm still in my nightgown and overnight white NorthShore MegaMax with a Rearz Overnight booster.

I will waddle around a while longer before changing into a purple Northshore Supreme and vanilla clothing before going out shopping.

Back