What nappy/diaper are you wearing at the moment?

Tena active maxi and plastic pants - in bed and still dry.

Reactions: PaddedRita
A white north shore supreme will be in it till 4:30 am tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Little Comforts Comfy Cubz. I have to say, despite their obscene price, they are pretty amazing. Way more absorbent than Little Kings.

In a all white, plastic Northshore medium.

Reactions: PaddedRita, geka and Deleted member 39193
My usual pink Mega Max with a booster, and for the first time, a folded hand towel. I’m really hoping that the towel will make it feel really wet. I’m drinking a big glass of water, and waiting eagerly.

Reactions: Chrissie, PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
Last night’s Tena active maxi and plastic pants. I stayed dry last night, but I need a wee now and won’t be getting up just yet, so I’m going to be quite wet very soon.

Reactions: Chrissie and PaddedRita
Oh, my goodness! I must be sitting 3-4 inches higher in my chair this morning because of the large mess in my wet diaper. I am going to enjoy this for several hours before I change, even plan to go out for a run in my poopy diaper before the heat increases for the day since we have heat warnings. I have already bought a movie ticket to see Oppenheimer this afternoon. Of course, I will be diapered, and wet during the three-hour movie, no messes though in public.

• Wow
Reactions: pampers568, Chrissie, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Frungie said:
Oh, my goodness! I must be sitting 3-4 inches higher in my chair this morning because of the large mess in my wet diaper. I am going to enjoy this for several hours before I change, even plan to go out for a run in my poopy diaper before the heat increases for the day since we have heat warnings. I have already bought a movie ticket to see Oppenheimer this afternoon. Of course, I will be diapered, and wet during the three-hour movie, no messes though in public.
I've managed to have big bulges, but I end up flattening them when I sit down 😐

Btw, no nappies for today, but I'll wear one tomorrow morning... and I'll see how long it stays clean 🤭🤭

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Currently in a Northshore white plastic backed diaper, White Garywears diaper cover and white tights combo.

• Love
It was some what of a hard decision !! Did ended up picking and wearing the Crinklz Fairy Tales later on yesterday morning and this morning with my favorite Butterfly diaper cover !
Reason I Pick then to help me feel better instead of thinking about this yucky muggy weather we having !

Attachments

• Crinkles Fairy Tales Butterfly Cover.jpg
    Crinkles Fairy Tales Butterfly Cover.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Fair Tails.jpg
    Fair Tails.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pampers568, Chrissie, diaperdude and 2 others
PaddedRita said:
It was some what of a hard decision !! Did ended up picking and wearing the Crinklz Fairy Tales later on yesterday morning and this morning with my favorite Butterfly diaper cover !
Reason I Pick then to help me feel better instead of thinking about this yucky muggy weather we having !
Good choice. 👍 I’m thousands of miles away and yet it’s yucky muggy weather here too!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
Was yukky this morning, hot this afternoon. Last night's megamax was nice and soggy this morning, then boxers. Afternoon in a active ultima, Megamax tonight?

• Love
Medium Certainty Day/Night with Plastic Pants.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
A wet Boys Goodnite XL camo.

Reactions: wetaccident

Northshore cloth supreme lite with a booster. Just prepped my Tiedie Megamax with 2 boosters for bed time.

My usual Indasec Discreet Pants, with a very nice and big bulge in the back 🥰😉

Reactions: pampers568 and Chrissie
Better dry had it on all night and it’s now very wet n messy

• Love
Reactions: pampers568, Chrissie and Hemix
NRU str8up with 2 boosters, Pink plastic pants and then my high waist long legged rubber pants. Still in my long pink nightdress. Pure bliss!

I desperately wanted to wear a nappy after I got home from an event tonight but I’ve gotten a bad stomach and I don’t want to deal with the cleanup/waste a nappy… so I’ve put on a DryNite (Australian version, boys 8-15)…. I am so wet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie
Frungie said:
No diaper at the moment but I have a Magnifico diaper out, powdered and ready for evening wear. I bought a ticket for tomorrow to see Oppenheimer in the afternoon; I think an Abena M4 plastic back diaper will be in order for the movie theater.
So you’re not doing Barbiheimer then 🤣🤣🤣

Back