What kinds of games do you like to play while regressed?

babywolfboy

cheeky, but charming!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
do you like board games, video games, toddler or baby toys? what kinds of games do you like?

i find that when i'm regressed, a lot of video games can be too complicated unless i play games made for kids. online browser games work best for me, i loved to play neopets for the longest time! now i play some online horse games, i like to look for the modern equivalent of "flash games". i also like match 3 games, and simple phone games, too! i also love bananagrams!

what are some of your favorite baby/kid/toddler/etc. games?

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler
Most of my little time I just regress a little bit and just enjoy having my baby cloths, diaper, paci, and a plushie to snuggle with. My thoughts become more simple and a lot of my anxiety goes away. I am still able to play more adult games or watch adult movies and shows. I usually prefer cuter games though like Yoshi or Animal Crossing. When I'm feeling very little I love to play Humongous Entertainment games. I played them a lot as a small child and those games just feel so special to me. There was also a Bear in the Big Blue House game I wish I could play but the one I think it was is windows XP only.

NES and SNES, maybe some PS1.

The golden years of both gaming and my childhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident
When I'm regressed (to 5-8 years old), most of my games have one thing in common: I can't see a thing, because I'm blindfolded. I love this because I am distanced from the real world, I drift into an imaginary world, and I am dependent on whoever has confiscated my sight. My favourite games are:
- Guessing what I'm feeling, eating, hearing, smelling.
- Walking barefoot, avoiding "hazards".
- Party games such as blind man's bluff, and pin the tail on the donkey.
- Finding something in the room, using my hands, while crawling. (Soon time to do this with Easter eggs!)
- Waiting patiently while something secret happens in front of me, like my presents being wrapped.
- Listening to a story, and imagining that I am in that story.
- Guarding a toy, and pointing in the direction of any sound I hear, while someone tries to steal it.
- Putting a simple puzzle together, especially one with tactile pieces. I have one where the pieces are different textures, and have to be matched with holes in a board with corresponding textures.
- Remembering what's in the room around me.
- Just staying blindfolded for a really long time.

Reactions: flickpuppy and denimchicken
Having mommy chase me around the house giggling while she’s trying to change me 😂 #1 rule no running only crawling or hiding . It gets quite funny sometime . But if mommy says “Stop right now” that’s the phrase to end the chase . I don’t like playing any computer games they confuse me but I do love twister the old game if anyone remembers that game . Mommy made a big blanket with the color dots on it so it’s not slick and easy to play on a soft blanket . I get so tickled when mommy try’s to stretch out . When we play I’m in a onesie and a diaper that’s all I’m allowed to wear . Wish I had close friends to play with it would be really fun with more than two players . 🥰❤️🥰
As far as toys I have a really big toy box full of blocks , cars , plush baby’s , other special needs toys for littles they are big toys versions of smaller ones . Mommy searches for them I don’t know where she finds them . My favorite plush is MeeWee my rabbit he’s with me all the time he goes with us everywhere in mommy Lexus SUV . I sleep with him , he’s sits with me while watching movies to . Mommy washes him on gentle once a month and squeezes him in towels to get him dry then she wraps him in a loose towel on low heat gentle so I have him for nap or bed time . 3 years ago mommy got me a way neat giraffe he’s a bigger plush his neck is jointed so it moves around and locks in place . He’s my 2nd favorite plush . MeeWee is 9 years old he’s been around a long time I’d be devastated if we ever lost him .

Last edited:
Reactions: feetintrouble
Back