What is your little side like?

I don't know if i could put a number to it. Maybe 5/6? Old enough that she should be potty trained and aware enough that she shouldn't be leaking into her panties.

my little side is a little girl who's able to be smart and do activities like play a game, draw, and talk somewhat like a big kid, but still obsessed with pink princesses and anything cute! Maybe she's too focused on any of that to think about the state of her panties or bladder :) (so she has to be kept in diapers)

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, LittleKero, Deleted member 56273 and 2 others
I'm usually about 7 or 8, I'm quite shy and a bit of a crybaby (even though I know I should have grown out of it by now) and like to play on my own with toys or on the xbox

Very occasionally I'm about 2 or 3, but that's only when I'm really stressed or upset

I am in nappies the whole time, but that's not got anything to do with headspace usually, I just like having them on :)

My little side is a 2-3 year old toddler boy who can't keep his pants dry and need to go back to wearing diapers. He is a nice kid and likes to help, but watch out, he can be sneaking sometimes. He might steal some cookies before supper. 🍪

Reactions: Sealander, KBoy and MiddleJacob
I'm like half toddler and half baby. My little side is basically the same as my normal side except I'm dressed differently and holding a doll. My mindset doesn't change at all. I'm an ADULT baby, so my little.side is not some separate personality or whatever

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and babybenji
My little side is a toddler girl. I don't want to put a specific age with it because I take some things from a number of different ages to make into my little side.

Reactions: Sealander, Deleted member 56273, babybenji and 1 other person
ItsTimmyTime said:
When I'm little I always see myself as a little boy who is around 5 years old. Definitely way past the usual potty training age but my big doesn't get cross at me when I have "accidents" in my nappy, even if they're the icky kind 🙈💩

I'm definitely more on the chill side. For me little time usually consists of a nice bedtime bath followed by a few hours spent downstairs, cuddling my teddy bear "Bernie", colouring and spending quality time with my CG before heading up to bed.

I just love that bedtime ritual and all the lovely feelings that go with that. Sometimes I'll get treated to a bedtime story too 😌
Does your bedtime ritual include a nappy change?

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime
Ali123 said:
Does your bedtime ritual include a nappy change?
My wife doesn't fully engage with me everytime but on the occasions she does, she puts my nappy and PJs on and talks to me like you would a toddler. That's such a wonderful experience, it's just feels so wholesome and loving.

How about yourself? Have you experienced anything similar before!

Edit: Looking back through your previous posts it definitely seems as though you have 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123
I don’t spend much time being little. When I am in that headspace, my little side is age 4-10, sometimes a boy and sometimes a girl. My little space mostly revolves around diapers and accidents and less so things like age-appropriate clothes or activities…I may be a 6 year old with damp undies while using a table saw in the workshop. I'm potty trained, but not always happy about it. I still regularly wet my bed, but don’t always sleep in a diaper and sometimes wake up soaked. Whatever I’m doing is usually way more interesting than stopping for a bathroom break, so I often wait too long and don’t always make it to the potty in time. Sometimes I just ignore it altogether until I am potty-dancing and eventually go in my pants so I can keep playing. If I’ve had an accident, I’m embarrassed and try to deny it and hide my wet or messy pants. When I am discovered, I might be put in a diaper until I can show that I’m trying using the potty like a big boy/girl. I also sometimes wear “just in case” diapers or pull-ups when out and bathroom access may be limited, like grocery shopping or long car trips.

Reactions: Ali123
My little side is quite shy. Likes to play video games, Lego and transformers. Also likes board games. Basically very similar to adult me, just shyer.
Likes to cuddle a lot too. Despite being shy, my little side does like it when someone is nice and comes to talk to me

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Deleted member 56273 and babybenji
My Little space is a shy 5-7-year-old boy (rarely a girl) who does not want to use the potty and, due to many accidents day and night, still wears diapers and plastic panties.
He is dressed in very children's clothes, wears patterned children's or girls' tights with a bodysuit or sweater on every day, has a pacifier attached to his clothes, uses bottles to drink and eat, and sleeps in overalls with a teddy bear and a pacifier in his mouth.
He loves coloring, watching cartoons, assembling Lego and playing computer games. He has his favorite teddy bear with whom he is never without, and when he is naughty he goes to the corner, gets spanked, goes to bed earlier and is banned from all the things he likes. He is very clumsy.

Reactions: KBoy and Ali123
Loves to wear shoes without socks, to wear onesies and pyjamas, to be blindfolded for games, surprises and stories, and sometimes has bottom smacked with slipper or hairbrush.

Reactions: longallsboy
6 to 13 school kid nughty and cheeky

Reactions: KBoy and Deleted member 56273
Little me ranges from 2 to 5, but normally 3. I can try to use the potty, but it's stressful and scary, and so much easier to use my diapers. I'm very curious, and normally quiet, but sometimes very talkative. I love my teddies, and colouring. And my paci. And watching stuff on TV. When I'm very little, I play with everything. My feet are fascinating.

• Love
Reactions: LittleKero, Deleted member 56273 and babybenji
Quite ,3 year old toddler.also can be exuberant and playful. Live playing with toys, hungry hippo, cartoons. Little is t growing up, want to be toddler forever. Can get distressed if nappy isn’t babyish enough. Have an innocent view if the world . 🧸🧸🧷🧷🧸🧸🌈🌈🐯🦄

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy and Deleted member 56273
babybenji said:
Quite , also can be exuberant and playful. Live playing with toys, hungry hippo, cartoons. Little is t growing up, want to be toddler forever. Can get distressed if nappy isn’t babyish enough. Have an innocent view if the world . 🧸🧸🧷🧷🧸🧸🌈🌈🐯🦄
(y)

• Love
Reactions: babybenji
My most predominant little is Amelia, a little girl ages 1-3. She has a very distinct personality within me and it is truly a pleasure every time I get to interact with her. She loves girly things, flowers, small animals, all of her Squishmallows. She is also very much so a baby and knows/loves it. She loves to color and I would say is not really a troublemaker, she is always very polite and always seems to have a smile on her face or is giggling.

I could keep going, like I said Amelia is her own person and I have found it to be a very rewarding experience getting to know her. She is unique and in a lot of ways different from my adult identity. I spent many years trying/wanting my littles to "go away" because of the expectations of family members and how I felt society would treat me. It has not been easy, but I can say learning acceptance for them has brought me much closer to myself. I can say today that I am happy that my littles are a part of my life and that they enrich my experiences now.

• Love
Reactions: Ali123 and babybenji
My little side ranges from 4 to 11. Shy and worried. Nerdy and curious. Prefers to do puzzles or play inside, but not afraid to get dirty and play outside. Anxious around other kids or grownups, especially bigger kids and mean ones. Nervous about getting caught wearing goodnites/pull-ups/diapers. Hates getting teased for wearing glasses, stuttering, wetting the bed, peeing my pants, or any of the other reasons I regularly am picked on.

Reactions: BabyTrina, ruach, MiddleJacob and 4 others
My side is 4 years old, very docile, loves cuddles and loves videogames!

Reactions: BlueDude, TeeMousy and babybenji
Like 100% vulnerable and mommy dependent. He just wants mommy to love him, to feel like he means something and that he's not trash that should be thrown away. He wants to be held and comforted and smothered with love. He loves when mommy tickles him and blows raspberries on his tummy. He loves when mommy checks his diaper. He loves to feel loved. The one thing he wish he had when he actually was a baby.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: ryan8710, BabyTrina and LittleAndAlone
Back