What is your favorite season?

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Just curious what everyone's favorite seasons are! Mine is a toss up between winter and spring! I love winter because the snow is so pretty and I get cozy vibes when thinking about coming home from outside and warming up with warm jammies, hot cocoa with marshmallows, sprinkles and a candy cane! watching Christmas movies while having hot soup for dinner <3 But, I also love spring! The animals start to come back from hibernation or migration, all the pretty flowers, it's warm outside but not too warm, it's just soooo pretty! I think if my Daddy and I got married, we'd probably have an outdoor spring wedding! <3
Growing up in the South, in my younger days it was always Spring and Summer. The beach, and boats and beautiful girls in bikinis.

Now that I have gotten older and have been married more than 30 years, although I still love a beautiful bikini girl, I dont spend much time at the beach.

So, my favorite seasons are now Fall and Spring followed by Winter.

Late spring early fall, best time to travel before schools out and after it starts. THe weather is warming up and prices are down.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
Tigercub59 said:
Late spring early fall, best time to travel before schools out and after it starts. THe weather is warming up and prices are down.
I never thought about traveling in that time! That’s a really smart idea!! :D

Winter for the win.
I dont do well in high temperatures. I get sunburned easily. And almost every time i have a vacation in summer, i become sick because of too much sun exposure.
Winter takes that problem away for me. Not to mention that prices for vacations are way better. Its less busy in winter too.
I get why people go on vacation in summer. But to me, not having to worry about crowds is of great comfort.

i love winter, when it is cold and there is a lot of snow. i don’t like hot weather at all because it makes me sweat and feel a bit sick. at least when it is cold you can put more clothes on, when it is hot you can’t really escape it.

I like Fall. Not too cold or hot.

Summer for me. I prefer it warm. I like to wear my Hawaiian shirts. I can't stand the cold.

That said, I have central A/C. I might feel differently if I didn't!

I have to say I love the summer as i like to be warm, I don't like cold.

Growing up in New England my favorite season has always been fall. I would wait all year to get to watch the leaves change.

Reactions: BuffedBaby
Here in the UK the trees are just starting to break out into their new spring greens the grass is starting to get into it's stride and our garden shrubs are thinking that they ought to be making their presents felt.

I saw this thread title and the first thing that came to my mind is one of the Elmer Fudd loony toon cartoon and My favorite season is BASEBALL season, so it is spring, summer and fall because I am outside working in the garden and listening to baseball games.

Fall all the way
I'm not a fan of hot weather, so I don't like summer
All the bugs come back in spring and I'm not a fan of bugs at all
Winter is nice, I don't have too many complaints
But Fall is just better, the pretty colors, the not too cold temperatures that steadily get colder, pumpkin spice season, I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and those are in fall, and a bunch of other reasons

Since moving to Washington, I've really taken a liking to the rainy and droopy weather. I like it the most during autumn where you get that wet earth smell in the air because of all the leaves on the ground. I've also been super fascinated by all the maple trees turning colors! So pretty to see out here.

Before living in the Seattle area, Fall. Now that I live in the PNW... Summer all the way xD

Near said:
Before living in the Seattle area, Fall. Now that I live in the PNW... Summer all the way xD
The summers out here are spectacular I must admit it. Love going on the trails in the summer when everything is lush and green. And so far from my experience being in the pnw the summers aren't overbearing and muggy like it was in the Midwest.

Every season of each passing year for me has it's relatively equal share of positive and negative aspects.

For me it all depends on a number of factors, like the year itself, my frame of mind in that year the location which I'm in and all kinds of stuff like that.

Last edited:
Spring and fall

Fall, has to be fall. I love the smell of the leaves and changing seasons. The brisk air and the promos of holidays and smiles around the corner

Near said:
Seattle summers are your best kept secret!

Late autumn going in to winter. I love the russet leaves littering the ground, the first chill wind that brings a promise of many more and the dark, wet nights.

Back