What is your favorite Pokémon species?

ScriptedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
What is your favorite Pokémon species? Mine is Skuntank, I like skunks a lot, and its design is cheesy and cool too. It also learns Flamethrower and Explosion by leveling up. I wouldn't mind having one in my party or even turning into one. Although using a Stunky at low level is pretty hard because it has weak moves like Fury Swipes.

For me Gogoat and Grumpig are my second favorites, at least for now. I like how Gogoat is a goat Pokémon that you can easily ride. It has Milk Drink which is also pretty cool, both male and female Gogoat obtain that move. It also seems to be able to pull heavy objects too. I also like Grumpig too, it is a cool psychic pig and I started liking it recently too. It is pretty cool. Also, I generally like the grass type starters and usually use the grass type starters for my Pokémon games.

I really enjoy the grass types as my favorite type of pokemon. If I had only gen 1 to pick from, I would say Omastar. If any gen goes, to date I would pick Regice. Pokemon emerald is my favorite game all time and I even built a cosplay of Brendan and a 12 1/2 ft long Rayquaza with a confetti canon in the roof of its mouth. It won me 1st place in the cosplay contest of the Cherry Blossom festival last year. Probably my favorite legendary, I also now made a mosaic tile of Rae-Rae and glittered it.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
Mew is probably my ultimate favourite, it's so cute. But it's a really hard choice, My top favourites are in my signature (in no particular order).

Zorua, I love the Pokémon :D

Reactions: perlFerret
I love Raichu. I've had one as my partner for over a decade. Ever since the original Hoenn region.

Eevee, Rockruff, Fennekin, Rowlet, Alolan Vulpix, Altaria

I love several of the Dragon types such as the Trapinch family (to Flygon) and the Bagon family (to Salamence) and the Gible Family (to Garchomp) and Axew (to Haxorus) and Kommo-O but also love a lot of the starters (I think I mostly like the Water types, but also some of the Fire Types and Grass Types)

I've always loved firetypes. Charmander, Charizard, Growlithe, Arcanine, Ninetails, and Magmar.

Well,
I love dragon like pokemon. But, when I consider my favorites, I also consider their competitive viability. For gen 2 smogon, I have a tyraitar that I love using. It's a stall tyranitar. But my favorite true dragon is Garchomp. Both in looks and competitive.

If we're going by Pokemon type, the Dragon is my favourite type (I love Dragons) with fire second.

I actually feel like compiling a list of my top Pokemon now...

I think I'm done... (top 6 in signature)

The Best Of The Rest
- Mewtwo - Articuno - Eevee - Umbreon - Arcanine - Scyther - Blaziken - Lycanroc (midnight) - Zorua - Zoroark - Zeraora - Darkrai - Suicune - Haunter - Kabutops - Pidgeot
- Vulpix - Gyarados - Aerodactyl - Togepi - Xatu - Aipom - Sneasel - Ho-Oh - Tyranitar - Grovyle - Gardevoir (female) - Absol - Glalie - Salamence - Latias/Latios - Rayquaza
- Infernape - Luxray - Buizel - Manaphy - Axew - Zekrom - Keldeo - Meloetta - Greninja - Litten - Torracat - Incineroar - Charmander - Tapu Koko - Solgaleo - Poipole - Silvally

Fennekin, Eevee, or Vulpix. <3 foxehs. :3

Eevee Bulbasaur Dragonite Ninetails, Alakazam meowth

Really big of water types, Swampert and Gyrados are my favorites :O

ZeeBonezz said:
Really big of water types, Swampert and Gyrados are my favorites :O
Why are Swampert and Gyrados your favorite Pokémon species?

ScriptedGamer said:
Why are Swampert and Gyrados your favorite Pokémon species?
Mudkip was my first ever starter in sapphire, and Gyrados is amazing in game and has a really cool look

Reactions: ScriptedGamer
Back