What is the most ABbish / Baby thing you ever done ? *share here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night I played at some playground in baby mode (diapered and silinced.)

The babiest thing I've done is show my wife my printed disposables. The babiest feeling I've had is seeing my cloth diapers on the bed after being folded by my wife.

I've been pondering this one a bit...because, well doing babyish stuff is what I've been doing like forever. Ok so it has been fun just recalling some a of my best babyish play times. Honestly, there have been tons of them. I guess I won't count being able to do this with my partner nowadays. I think that some of the best past experiences were when i would be home alone for a whole weekend and could go full baby for 24 or 36 hrs ... Absolutely awesome. Of course I would always stress for days after my folks would come home, hoping I'd covered my tracks.

Lying on my back on the couch in footed PJs, drinking warm milk from a bottle whilst making messy in my diaper. Felt pretty babyish.

While I've never had the chance to truly do something little (changed, fed, bathed, dressed, etc). The most little thing that I have had the chance to do, would be getting padded with another person, while wearing a sleeper, using a paci & holding a teddy bear; & getting to cuddle with the other person. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully one day I'll get to experience a change or bath.

For me it was when i restocked on diapers and opened all the cases and turned my bed into a pool of diapers and slept in it that way. Oddly invigorating haha

Last edited:
To be honest I feel at my littlest when I am sucking my pacifier or baba and I get my diaper checked and I am wet or messy and I continue to suck on my paci or drink my baba as I am changed. True baby heaven. To me my most babyish experience by far!

Wrapped up in a blankie with my diaper and a stuffed animal, watching a movie. :)

Definitely getting my diaper changed by another ABDL. That was an experience I really enjoyed.

I wore goodnights in the living room and no one noticed twice, I know it's not as good as the others but still.

KittyninjaW said:
I wore goodnights in the living room and no one noticed twice, I know it's not as good as the others but still.

It takes some moxy to wear any kind of diaper around others.

I think the most babyish so far is going to sleep in my diaper whilst hugging my Teepo plushy.
Teepo's a creepy/cute plushy character in Tales of Xilia.

Last edited:
It would be going to sleep in a diaper and sleeper with a paci in my mouth and hugging my teddy bear named Teddy.

RainbowDash728 said:
About 2 yrs ago back in my old Apt complex. I decided to do something i always dreamed of doing. To wear nothing but my diaper (Bambino Teddy) outside. So i waited till 3 a.m this way i knew everyone would be asleep. Now my old Apt complex has 15 buildings 3 floors 10 apts per building and a big court yard the complex forms a rectangle except building 15 which is separate an is in the back so i went out with clothes at 1st and i had to take my dog or she would whine n bark n my ma an bro would wake up (I have my own place now ) so during my walk around the court yard i slowly lowered my pants bit by bit till i said screw it and took it off OMG my heart was pounding but it felt indescribable i evern whent out to the front all the way to the sidewalk across the street was a Dunkin Doughnuts heh i hope no one saw me on my way back down the next side of the court yard i said screw the shirt and my heart was pounding my body shacking with a mix of excitement, fear, and joyous ecstasy but it was the best feeling

- - - Updated - - -

ever i made my way down the court yard the i whent around the back of building 15 but on my way back someone was leaving the front of 15 and saw me i ran back around 15 an slowly moved to the front an hid behind a tall bush to check if the coast was clear so i bolted to my building nand got inside so quickly, but all n all it was amazing and if i could i'd do it again minus the getting caught part

- - - Updated - - -

ever i made my way down the court yard the i whent around the back of building 15 but on my way back someone was leaving the front of 15 and saw me i ran back around 15 an slowly moved to the front an hid behind a tall bush to check if the coast was clear so i bolted to my building nand got inside so quickly, but all n all it was amazing and if i could i'd do it again minus the getting caught part

I did that once it felt so right and I was nervous didn't get caught at least I don't think I did XD

- - - Updated - - -

The most babyish thing I've done was wear a diaper to bed while wearing my rainbow dash tshirt and hugging my fluttershy plushie while sucking on a pacifier and drinking a bottle of milk.

the most babyish thing i have ever done was being held by my girlfriend while she fed me a bottle of warm milk. and using my nappy while like that ;)

DerpyHooves209 said:
I did that once it felt so right and I was nervous didn't get caught at least I don't think I did XD - - - Updated - - - The most babyish thing I've done was wear a diaper to bed while wearing my rainbow dash tshirt and hugging my fluttershy plushie while sucking on a pacifier and drinking a bottle of milk.
Cools btw i have that shirt :biggrin:

Most over the top was during a kinky camping vacation (with cabins kind, the whole facility was booked for us). Slightly by advanced request, and mostly my friends' ideas, I was cornered, wrestled down and diapered. (Good thing for the diaper since I was originally going back to the cabin to pee, hard to wrestle three people like that.) My best friend's idea involved using medical super glue to join my thumb, index, and middle fingers together on each hand so I would have to eat lunch using my pinky and ring fingers against my palm. I of course flipped out and suggested the use of some available padded mittens after a lot of fighting. At this point they did my hair up with bows and put me in some kind of dress. During the wrestling they took my glasses away so they wouldn't get bent or broken but I couldn't see squat after. I was paraded down to the lunch hall with my pacifier in and shown off to anybody on the camp road. Then I was strapped into a big high chair in front of about 200 other people I couldn't see clearly. Then I was fed tiny bites of a reuben with a bib on, and bottle fed juice when I needed it. In hindsight that experience was better than it was while it happened. I was very much not in the mood.

One of the most little experiences honestly was being changed for bed by the same best friend, put in PJ's, then led to bed by the hand where I was picked up and laid down on his wife's freakishly tall guest bed and tucked in. I normally have to jump a little to get in. The ordinary tends to have a larger impact on me actually.

May I can add to list (unsure if the 1st is more or less baby) breastfeeding, but undiapered. Diapered only in "simuñlation" mode.

I got drunk and listened to an age regression hypnosis tape. Normally hypnosis doesn't work on me, but being drunk allowed it to. Between the difficulty walking from being drunk and the hypnosis, I couldn't walk at all and I wet my diaper without control. It was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back