What is most important to you starting a thread.

What is important to you creating a thread?

• Advice

Votes: 11 73.3%
    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Sharing

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Be part of community

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Help others

• Chat

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Belonging

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Share knowledge

• Connect with like minded people

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

babybenji

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There are many reasons for posting threads, on all subject matter.

Knowledge and advise are the main reasons I make posts. I also chose be part of the community as well because that's the big picture, but whenever I thirst for answers, I'll ask the community.

Reactions: babybenji
Thanks. I know this was not a good poll. The big picture is hard in life but harder if you are part of a niche community

I think these were all great answers. I have not started a thread, but do follow and comment on a number of them for all the reasons listed below. Its fun and affirming!

I think being informative and keeping ppl in the know is really important. Not everyone gets the new information at the same rate or at all and certain threads here help keep others informed on things like new diaper releases, restocking/out of stock, current and new ABDL items out on the market, current ABDL companies and new and upcoming companies. You know things like that.
So many threads here have given us that and I really appreciate it.

Reactions: babybenji and theancientmariner
Thanks everyone for feedback. 🧸

babybenji said:
I know this was not a good poll.
Wasn't it? :think:
I think it very much conveys the intent of ADISC - sharing, helping and community are the core and centre of it, and that's a good thing.

I ticked several boxes because in fact they all do apply to the threads I started.

Reactions: babybenji and Dry247
I’m pleased with poll know I reflect on it. I’m pleased. The votes is a reflection of what this community us about. It’s a truly great community with diversity. I’m proud to be a member.

Sense of belonging is my biggest reason for starting a thread. Most of my threads almost always involve asking a question whether you're into a certain something or not. Maybe not the best way to cope, but it kinda helps me feel a little better knowing that other people can relate to whatever topic I start a thread about

ShyBoo81 said:
Sense of belonging is my biggest reason for starting a thread. Most of my threads almost always involve asking a question whether you're into a certain something or not. Maybe not the best way to cope, but it kinda helps me feel a little better knowing that other people can relate to whatever topic I start a thread about
ShyBoo81 said:
ShyBoo81 said:
Thank you for such good feedback. Diversity and understanding, This is why Iam a member

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Thank you all for feedback. It shows what this site and members are as about. 🐯🦄🐯

Reactions: ShyBoo81
it really is a great community space. Belonging, being part of this community, which is very accepting, especially when the outside world doesn’t always accept us and understand us. I’ve had a lot of good advice, it is the first time in my life I feel safe talking. About being Abdl. This survey, has summed up my thoughts. Replies have confirmed what I believe adisc.org is about.

Reactions: Tigressmoon22
Back